Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

300ZX Owners Club

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jimmer

Standard Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Country

    United Kingdom

Everything posted by jimmer

  1. I actually trolled that cars seller asking if the cam belt was done,His reply was no as it had only just done 62k and he hardly used it.A well maintained vehicle indeed then ! Nice new shiney coat of paint and a belt that is a ticking time bomb ?
  2. You have a faulty oil pressure sender and most lightly a leaking rocker cover onto a manifold.When the other garage give up on the car or can not diagnose it correctly i am more than happy to take a look for you.
  3. As Andrew has correctly stated a tweak of the screw on the spindle will cure it in 99% of the cases.I tighten it until the fan is locked then back it off 1/4 of a turn.
  4. Hi Fella,They end up like blown out egg shells in the end after the sun has got to them.
  5. Exactly ! Why buy used parts when new are available.
  6. I don't mean to spam your thread Nick but i thought you may be interested,I have a guy i use for machine work etc.He has a Segment from a SPZ flywheel and reckons he is going to make a set.
  7. Nick that is incredible,I do like a gloss finish on a car.Well done ?. Have you left it in the rain just to watch the water sheeting off ! I find that therapeutic for some odd reason.
  8. I have a superb collection of OEM goodies waiting for this UK Model ?
  9. £7950 that was up for last year,This Mob bought it,Had the cam belt done and boom £11k added !
  10. If an auto is an option one can be bagged from Japan for around 11k landed.I have an 18yr old customer who has just bought one for his 50k 600hp project.
  11. The advert states it smokes at idle so no it 100% is not fixed.And his description says if you raise the revs it stops which is indicative of a failed turbo.Imho 15k is strong money for a car that has a £1800 bill looming.
  12. "Fall out " ? I told him he was wasn't welcome at mine as his welding work on a customer of mine,s car had caused a great deal of stress and embarrassment .
  13. Why thank you kind Sir !
  14. I know that car,Walk away,In fact run,Run as fast as you can !!
  15. Black UK K plate and Bedfordshire reminds me of a Cat C car that does the rounds,White one ,Channel Islands ( it is probably rotten) Do you have any links ?
  16. So that is you and just about everybody else buddy,I have been slating short shifters for years and telling the world of the horridness they inflict on our beloved 300zx.I am getting so many calls now from folks wanting rid !
  17. Hi Rajah, I am so glad everything is good and you are happy with it all,I can still remember how happy you were when we tried a wheel on Andy,s car and Viola !!! It cleared the Akebono,s.They look so good and the stance it has ?
  18. A quick google search quickly revealed a full write up on TwinTurbo.net
  19. Hi can you please call me or email me please 01454319159 jimvg30dett@gmail.com.The 21st is very short notice and not feasible i am afraid but some August dates are available for a job such as that.
  20. Rich !! Welcome back buddy after all these years,Do you ever speak with Tea Pot ?
  21. I am a 300zx specialist not an ebay vendor Mojo.Supply and fit for 2 is £269.99
  22. If the original pn is 56210 33P12 then 341151 will 100% fit.
  23. I stock KYB Excel G rear shocks,The part no i have is 341151 if it is any help.These will fit a UK or JDM Model.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.