What did you do to your zed today?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Forgot to say I got my Zed back from Jim just over a week ago (thanks mate, you’re on speed dial now ) had to put all new tyres on as old ones had flat spots from sitting too long so all new Toyo,s fitted Friday. As per my help post I’m just chasing electrical gremlins now ☹️ Seatbelt light on, some problems with full beam and flash too !! Blinking cars just like the wife, spend a wheel barrow full of money on them and they still want more !!!

Loaded the old girl up on my favourite car transporter, Phil is such a great guy,he knows how to treat people and great respect over there cars and this is how it should be:) great service at a good price,and now of she goes to powerzed :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Loaded the old girl up on my favourite car transporter, Phil is such a great guy,he knows how to treat people and great respect over there cars and this is how it should be:) great service at a good price,and now of she goes to powerzed :)

Great job on the targas Graham, could you tell me if it's expensive to ship down to Bristol? Message me if ya like? I've the car in Wales at Keith's place but hoping to get her down to Jimmer shortly:thumbup1:

That's real dedication there Gaz:thumbup1:

Great job, wheels look like new :punk:

Thanks Richie but its taken me three weeks to do two wheels! I have cleaned and oiled up the wheel arches also but its a two hour job for each wheel. Need to spend more time in the garage this week mate.