Everything posted by Richie K
-
Transmission Oil Cooler / Radiator Replacement
Fair Play to you bud:yes: Have some "Rep" for being helpful to a fellow Zedder:thumbup:
-
New joint REO - London and SE region
Congrats Ash:clap:
-
Cannonball Run Ireland
- Cannonball Run Ireland
- Cannonball Run Ireland
- Cannonball Run Ireland
So, I was heading home this evening when I noticed lots of cars parked up, copped the Cannonball direction signs and realised what was going on. I rang the missus to get the young lad ready, flew home to find him sulking, headed back out with just the missus and only caught the last few cars in a crappy location.To say I'm fuming is an understatement :censored:. I should have parked up on my own!! Out of the 190 super cars, I only managed to get these few- SLICKTOP's Z is up for sale
STUNNING Z!! That is beautiful mate, a perfect example of a well executed Z:punk: What size are the rear wheels, offsets etc?- HID QUESTIONS, $$$, durability, watt, location, who???
Thanks Si, forgot to mention that I had the front bumper off to do mine:thumbup1:- HID QUESTIONS, $$$, durability, watt, location, who???
I found the headlights to be a complete pain in the ass to remove, get someone with small hands, I had my 12 year old to help me, they're held by 4 bolts which thread upwards, the inside ones are a nightmare to get to, I had to move out the radiator to get access. If you can take your time doing it, they can be done in a few hours, once out, cut a slot in the top of the bolts so that you can use a screwdriver to tighten and loosen them from the top, as Funkysi has said, when you do them you will see all the old air ducting for the original air box, I removed them and it leaves a nice space for the HID ballasts :thumbup1: Edit.. I had my front bumper off to do this, think it might be in my build page also:thumbup1:- SLICKTOP's Z is up for sale
Maybe my memory's going but, how have I never seen this car??! More pics please:thumbup:- Richie's "Blue Thunder" Build Thread!!
I wish you'd bite the bullet and join Facebook Rob, I only signed up last December and I've been able to sort out bits for the car that aren't necessarily common to the Z, the brakes for example, I'm in a group on Facebook that actively seeks ways of fitting HUUGE calipers to our cars, they're working on AMG 8 Piston and R35 calipers / discs:thumbup: I had the wrong rear calipers for the Z32, mentioned it on the group page and sold them within a day to a Supra Tuner in Germany:clap: All that info is from Facebook groups, there's loads of Z32 groups on it:thumbup:- Richie's "Blue Thunder" Build Thread!!
Nope:tt2: Won't be taxing it for the winter, Getting the AMS manifolds, GT525 turbos, 3" downpipes/exhaust, Rear NA subframe, Front Steering rack, brakes, Fuca's / Ruca's and maybe the wheels fitted, binning the Hicas. Do a boost leak test to check it's all leak free, fit the Selin Dual Intake. Then I'll have to get it mapped over the winter and get the bodyparts painted and fitted. Being out sick for the last 3 months has set me back both financially and physically. Hoping to be back to work in the next 3 weeks:clap:- Richie's "Blue Thunder" Build Thread!!
Car is booked in for everything to be done Friday and Saturday week :nana2::nana2:- What did you do to your zed today?
Ha, I was just about to say that Andy had 41kg's of amps and audio sitting on his garage floor:biggrin:- Project Purple
(I'll worry about wiring in a fog light somehow later, I'm thinking maybe two of the reverse lights) Si, we have a resident lighting Guru in the traders section, Andy (Phutumsch) can sort out your rear fogs and anything else you might want doing :thumbup: Have a look at his page, he's done some pretty cool stuff, including fitting the EL 300zx glow panel to the '99 spec centre:thumbup1:- 1995 Silver Series IV Slicktop Version S - Taking To Another Level
Holy crap!! That's a fair bit of weight saving:clap: You might even see your MPG go up after shedding 41kg's- 1995 Silver Series IV Slicktop Version S - Taking To Another Level
So how much does it weigh Andy??- Hi from the mainland
Wasn't working on Apple products??? Can see them fine on the desktop:thumbup:- What did you do to your zed today?
I'd say the neighbours are loving it:lol:- Best eBay pictures ever...?
Looks like he dug it up out of a quarry:lol:- Happy Birthday Richie K
Thanks for the Birthday greetings guys:thumbup:- Hi from the mainland
Welcome to the club :thumbup1:Can't see any pics though?- Happy Birthday Richie K
Cheers guys:thumbup1:- Interior retrims - possible "group buy" for 2017...?
You have my list:tt2:- Interior retrims - possible "group buy" for 2017...?
You know me, just making sure you know I'm wanting this :thumbup:. I'll be looking for door cards, rear quarters, headlining, all the interior panels (glovebox, tunnel trims etc.) undecided about my seats at the minute as I've got newly trimmed ones to go into the car. I do have a pair of Sparco Milano's and a pair of Koenig K5000's that I might want to fit at some stage, so will want a matching rear seat to tie in with them:innocent::thumbup: - Cannonball Run Ireland
Important Information
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.