Indiglo Gauges - an alternative

Guest Auto Illusions

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Auto Illusions

I can understand all of your concerns, hell i would be sceptical about any online buying. If you would like to see my credentials please ask any of the following members of the aus300zx.com club:

Thanks Richard, I hope I didn't appear to be disrepectful to yourself or your company, it's just with the amount of scams around recently you can never be too sure.

I know dangerous from the aus300zx.com club, so that's good enough for me :D.

You have a blanking plate for the boostgauge in the first picture you sent at the start of this thread. Is that included in then set ?

Guest Auto Illusions

Yep, 2 faces are supplied. One for Boost, the other is for the NA. If you have aftermarket boost gauge elsewhere then i suggest you use the NA panel.

300zxNApanel.jpg Bit unfocused but you get the point

300zxinstall.jpg

The dials do look the business mate !

Can you just confirm though that the speedo will have the 'Z' logo or '300ZX' or preferably 'twin turbo' or something similar rather than 'Dials'.

Then I'd certainly be interested !

Can we confirm if we all need to have exactly the same design on ?

I'd rather not have them plain - the Z logo looks quite good IMHO although I'd prefer '300ZX' or 'twin turbo' - preferably one on the speedo and the other on the tacho ?

Cheers !

:cool:

Guest Auto Illusions

Please keep in mind that the kit has to cater for TT and NA. So the Twin Turbo on the face may not be the best idea. Same goes for blanking out the oil pressure and boost instruments.

OK peeps we'll we need to agree on the design.

As far as this post goes it seems that people are not keen on the

"|)ials" logo, so if this is replaced with a 300zx logo, would everyone be happy ?

Richard,

Would the blanking plates with 300zx logo for oil and boost come as part of the set or an optional extra ?. If the latter how much more are we talking ?

Guessing that the majority of us are driving TT versions could you maybe supply the optional extra cost of 'twin turbo' on the tacho please instead of 'Z' which will be a bit redundant if we have 300ZX in the speedo ?

Sorry to be a pain mate but can you also confirm Bobby's point about making the red line on the tacho red too?

Cheers !

konrad

SMW1

As far as this post goes it seems that people are not keen on the

"|)ials" logo, so if this is replaced with a 300zx logo, would everyone be happy ?

What do you mean by 300zx logo the same as on the blanking plate for the boost personally wouldnt want the same thing on the dial twice? also if the "|)ials" logo is their branding will they be willing to take it off?????

Glyn

Guest Auto Illusions

From a business point of view, removing the i-Dials logo is suicide. We only do this when we manufacture 100 units at a time for say Ford or TTR.

The not so red redline - this is distinguished by the single and double lined area. The more colours you have the more cluttered it looks. We are after a clean finish.

Guest 300z
Originally posted by Auto Illusions

From a business point of view, removing the i-Dials logo is suicide. We only do this when we manufacture 100 units at a time for say Ford or TTR.

The not so red redline - this is distinguished by the single and double lined area. The more colours you have the more cluttered it looks. We are after a clean finish.

then you can count me out, no offense but i dotn want the car looking to far out of stock when it comes down to those sort of decals, it starts looking a little tacky when you have a different logo on everything you add to the car ( no offense intended) id rather keep one theme.

Count me in too .. very nice ... :)

I can see why Vijay is hacked off, though - up until his post, I'd assumed this was the next iteration of the ones he was trying to sort out. Sorry mate ... it's a shame it's worked out this way, but I guess now the everyone's signed up for these, the US deal isn't gonna happen:(

Originally posted by 300z

then you can count me out, no offense but i dotn want the car looking to far out of stock when it comes down to those sort of decals, it starts looking a little tacky when you have a different logo on everything you add to the car ( no offense intended) id rather keep one theme.

Likewise - please count me out too !

:(