Indiglo Gauges - an alternative

Guest Auto Illusions

Guest Auto Illusions

Hey guys,

I was referd to this forum by the Australian 300zx club, they said i might be able to help you all out.

We have completed a group buy in Aus for the 300zx dials. We manufactured the indiglo dials with the design and feedback coming from the club members. They wanted a 300kmh speedo so we made it.

300zxdialsday.gif

I am happy to offer the same service to you guys. I can manufacture the dials to suite both TT and NA.

All I need is about 25 guys in on the buy. Cost is going to be 90pounds total. However all i need is a deposit od 45 pound up front to be in the group buy. I will add PayPal details later.

Turn around time is about 1.5 - 2 months before they are in your hands.

IDN300Znight.jpg

These are a DIY kit and there is no need to remove the old faces or needles to fit.

So please post up if you are interested. I notice there are 22 interesedt buyers in the other thread so im sure there are going to be enough buyers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bobby12many

I am extremely interested in these! Check your email, I sent you something regarding the possible availability of MPH faces and your ability to sell in bulk to the US...

Guest Bobby12many

The only thing I would speculate on changing, is maybe the lack of "Red" @ REDline....

just my $0.02

Guest Auto Illusions

We only have the Japanese model in Australia, so they are definetly going to fit. Your speedo is really easy to recalibrate all of the aussie guys have changed their speedo to 300kmrh instead of the 180 kmhr.

Originally posted by beermonster

would these fit a j spec dash, mine has a mph stuck over the kmh, ie would it show 50 mph when doing 50.

Yeah cos the Jap dial and the UK dial are the same. Just UK in MPH and Jap in KPH but the spacing is the same.

So in other words, if you put the MPH dial on, and the needle is at 60mph, if its on a Jap car you will be doing 60KPH.

Stuart

Hmmmmm this dial thing gets more interesting Auto Illusions your dials look great however i have a late model zed (1995) where the boost gauge at the bottom of the speedo was infact an option which isnt on mine and i know in the other threads it has been expressed that a number of people would like the dials without the cut out for this gaugue is this a posability??

Hi,

I love the dials and I am very interested however.

I don't sound rude, but you have only just come on this forum under the name "Auto Illusions" having never posted on here before.

You want a £45 pound deposit from each of us before we even see any of the finished product dials.

You need 25 people to go ahead with this order that £1125 in your pocket without having to give us anything back.

Call me a sceptic, but can we really trust you ?. Can you somehow prove who you are ?, I know this would make me more comfortable.

Sorry if this seems a little untrusting, but it's better safe than sorry.

Guest Auto Illusions

I can understand all of your concerns, hell i would be sceptical about any online buying. If you would like to see my credentials please ask any of the following members of the aus300zx.com club:

Blipman

ltd

Zmokin

raZorTT

ZisLuv

method

Zonny

Rosario

Traynor

Oni61

JETZX

Z-ster

ROB32Z

Micky_f

lugga_lugga

Kalus

silverTT

Dangerous

Bellenium

Matt

Warlock

White Ant

stama300

markdabner

tHeSmUrF

hurgh

Eric

THZX

IB

2ZXTREM

UNIQUE ZED

ZeeMan

Ant J

Wooksta

deej

Bugsie

Wizard

I was refered to this forum by Gordon (Zeeman), because he has seen you guys trying to make them for some time now and thought you could benefit from the same group buy deal.

If you would like to view the installation instructions, one of our dealers has posted them up here

Didn't want to crash the work and obviously the time spent with the US guy is irreplaceable, however I am halving your costs per set.

Guest 300z

Id be up for a set , but only if i could have my MINES logo pt onto them as i have mines clocks now?

got any ideas?