What did you do to your zed today?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
The water's in the rubber though, Joel. It could be resealed presumably, but the dealer he bought the car from was meant to sort this out (as well as the issue with the viscous fan) but all they've done is painted it!

Personally, I'd be taking it back to them as the full list of issues that he and I presented to them obviously hasn't been sorted....

I'll email them about it and hopefully get it removed and bootlid touched up at their cost, I don't think it would be worth the petrol cost to get it back down there for them to likely fob it off.

Passed the MOT again this morning. Had a nightmare morning though! Had a flat battery when I went out to it, so had to nip to Halfords to get some jump leads... Then half way to the test station, there was snow everywhere... Not a fun drive.

Jet washed it when I got back as it was practically white:(

Passed the MOT again this morning. Had a nightmare morning though! Had a flat battery when I went out to it, so had to nip to Halfords to get some jump leads... Then half way to the test station, there was snow everywhere... Not a fun drive.

Jet washed it when I got back as it was practically white:(

Well done on yet another pass Dave and getting home safe in that snow.

Not cut but they are little tender thanks! Had a large whisky and now feeling much better.

The first time I did that job, I dropped the nut like 15 times. My girlfriend came out hearing the swearing and piped it straight on with her tiny hands, no wonder I married her :lol: the second time it went on as if there was no problem, no sure what was different.

Looking smart. Personally I’d of wanted one of the factory spoilers but it’s looking very good.

It was full of water (so much so that the boot struts could not hold the boot up) and promoting rust, so we just got rid and decided that the lines were more important. Hence why the spats never went back on, and the sill painted black.

Fair enough. What happened to the spats?
Still have them. They were painted red in the previous paintjob and as the flex the paint cracks so the paint would have to be completely stripped back to the rubber.

Was going to put oem mudflaps on but couldn't find the whole set, and we gave up and just went without them.

Still have them. They were painted red in the previous paintjob and as the flex the paint cracks so the paint would have to be completely stripped back to the rubber.

Was going to put oem mudflaps on but couldn't find the whole set, and we gave up and just went without them.

You have a Whatsapp Ali.