What did you do to your zed today?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I was routing through some old car docs the other day and stumbled across this little beauty that I barely remember owning. It came with my first UK Z that I purchased in 2004 but I don't recall opening it or reading anything inside!

A nice little surprise:

1f9bca1bd1141046473b8cc2ff5bbaa5.jpg

93df4bd877f17d3af21f2ee1f7385c88.jpg

5fc0f1e022bbca905f7bafb969973025.jpg

6515fd47ba32240bd29ca1acfed8604a.jpg

9615d0b30d1e573e9348f34cc3ad5a26.jpg

Edited by Joely P

I was routing through some old car docs the other day and stumbled across this little beauty that I barely remember owning. It came with my first UK Z that I purchased in 2004 but I don't recall opening it or read anything inside!

I got one of those document wallets with my UK spec. Didn't have the "FAST track" fold out though.

Project 1547 - Out of the Blue

She's so fine, there's no tellin' where the money went - Simply irresistible.

Wasn't today, but anyway, more goodies arrived for me (and some for BigH) in time for my respray. Lots of OE mouldings and clips, couple of interior and suspension parts aswell

64F673B4-8E82-4BC9-8780-6F4F074C71FB.jpg

Just waiting for these bad boys to turn up and replace my NISMO 740's and modified fuel rail

6D72B658-BE33-4323-9A02-D1CD5E8495ED.jpg

She's getting close to completion by the day!

I left my newly acquired 300zx with Jim at PowerZ. It was my first visit, what a great workshop and guy. Spent a good hour with Jim talking 300s and brushing up on my very basic knowledge. I'm looking forward to getting it back and diving a well service 300 and posting some pics of it. (Love the red one in the shop! ???)

I left my newly acquired 300zx with Jim at PowerZ. It was my first visit, what a great workshop and guy. Spent a good hour with Jim talking 300s and brushing up on my very basic knowledge. I'm looking forward to getting it back and diving a well service 300 and posting some pics of it. (Love the red one in the shop! )

You couldn't have taken it to a better place! :punk:

Got some catching up to do on here really, been so busy lately so not had much chance to go through the threads nor take the Zed out! Managed to get out in it last week though and got a few pics. Just brings a smile to me every time!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]108897[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]108898[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]108899[/ATTACH]

Great pics indeed Dave - and conclusive proof that the Rays 350z wheels really DO suit a 300zx....thumbup:

What tyre sizes do you run on those; as I read that the rears are not much more than 8.5 wide....?

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

Great pics indeed Dave - and conclusive proof that the Rays 350z wheels really DO suit a 300zx....thumbup:

What tyre sizes do you run on those; as I read that the rears are not much more than 8.5 wide....?

Cheers Rich. The fronts are 225/40/18 and rears 245/35/18.

I have to agree though, I'm really glad I went for these wheels. Had so many positive comments about them too

You couldn't have taken it to a better place! :punk:

Agreed 100%...:thumbup:

Jimmer is a top guy for sure - he knows his way around a Z32 better than anyone; it's definitely worth the trip....:cool:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2: