Everything posted by KD88
-
Interior trim
Does the A pillar interior trim panel just pop off or is there anything I should be careful about?
-
Bose System
That's a great help (I think). So the Clarion amp has to receive power from the head unit for the rear speakers to work and the only way for them to work from another amp is to re-wire them?
-
Bose System
I've test fitted the new head unit without the new amp connected. I've got sound to the front speakers but not the rear. There is a Clarion anp below the off-side speaker, will this be preventing sound to the rear? There's also this connector down there, is this for the amp and speakers?
-
Just a silver Z
Which dash leds' and bonnet strut kit did you use?
-
Collecting new car
When you get a new spoiler would you consider selling me the high level brake light from the original?
-
Bose System
-
Bose System
I'm new to 300ZX ownership so apologies for the number of questions I'm asking. I'm acquiring components to upgrade the infotainment system, this includes an Android head unit with matching amplifier connected by SPDIF. I understand that if my car has the Bose system I'll need a bypass, but I don't want to buy one if I haven't got Bose. So my question is, how can I tell if it does or doesn't without taking off a door card or rear speaker enclosure?
-
Workshop Manual
It appears that Haynes didn't produce a manual for the 300ZX but I've seen some listing's on ebay for digital workshop manuals. Can any recommend one?
-
Clean UK Spec Spotted
A bit different to the TVR Tamora I've just sold, that was brutal and instantaneous whereas the 300zx is more progressive but shoves hard at 3k and even more at 4k. I do however appreciate the refinement and more relaxing drive.
-
Facebook
Is the Facebook "300ZX group" affiliated with this club?
-
Clean UK Spec Spotted
I've just bought this car.