Mmmmm, plucking up the courage to ask women out.

Guest Scottywil
Ring her then, she might have forgotten busy waitress and all that.

Nah, dont agree with that one. Best to act cool. Like the fonz! :D

If she wants to phone, she will.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not though. I merely gave her my number and asked if she wanted to go for a drink. She said yes, I left it at that....then, no response. Always happens like this.

Women loke persistant guys, she could be seeing how keen you are (women are very devious creatures) go back tell her youve been patiently waiting for her to call, she will then either apologise (at this point you ask her to call you from her mobile while your stood together to make sure she has the right number, this will give you her number, without asking for it) or tell you to ?!55 off, in this case "do as your told"

Best of luck.

women are like buses,

non for ages,

then two come at once,

we always end up getting on the wrong one. DoH !

Yahoo chat? I've been on a few forums/chat rooms etc......but never know what to do.

Is it like MSN? Cause the only people I chat to on there are friends.

sorry m8 i meant to put Yahoo chat room

try skype m8

its a program that allows u to ring people up all over the world

i know of a m8 who has bedded 2 girls he meet off skype

just tells them what they want to hear LOL

id go and see her again m8

ask here why no phone call

trust ur instints on the answer, if it dont sound right m8 then it normally isnt

thats the main bit of advice i would give

good luck anyway m8

if u wanna me to explain Skype in detail then PM me :)

Would like a happy ending. Been single for nearly 6 years.

Sounds advice Richard, but I think I'll leave it down to her. I've made the effort so far, is she doesn't get in contact, then I'll forget it.

6 years :confused: for christs sake hope ya never told her this,women get a little worried over long time single dudes cos they think you eat pot noodles and go around writing down numbers off the side of trains. just tell the bitch oops sorry lady that you cant stand women and you,ll cut her cat up in bits and she,ll respect you more :D :D

6 years :confused: for christs sake hope ya never told her this,women get a little worried over long time single dudes cos they think you eat pot noodles and go around writing down numbers off the side of trains. just tell the bitch oops sorry lady that you cant stand women and you,ll cut her cat up in bits and she,ll respect you more :D :D

No, I didn't tell her. It was a 5 minute cheeky 'ask you out on a date' phone call, not a life story conversation! :rofl:

No, I didn't tell her. It was a 5 minute cheeky 'ask you out on a date' phone call, not a life story conversation! :rofl:

so your taking her out.....or have i missed something.........good luck if you are mate..........just be yourself............then again with some of your toilet threads maybe not :rofl:

so your taking her out.....or have i missed something.........good luck if you are mate..........just be yourself............then again with some of your toilet threads maybe not :rofl:

No mate Si is not taking her out as she has not rang him :x: :x: But we are all trying to help him come to terms with it, and use Betty Palmer and her 5 friends for a bit longer :rofl: :rofl: Joke.

No mate Si is not taking her out as she has not rang him :x: :x: But we are all trying to help him come to terms with it, and use Betty Palmer and her 5 friends for a bit longer :rofl: :rofl: Joke.

Why have you not rang her again?

I used to be a barmaid and got hit on a lot by guys show her you are a man and go ask her out take her somewhere nice rather than a pub!

Men are meant to be the pursuers.

A lot of barmaids take you blokes with a pinch of salt as you are all drunk or in the process of getting drunk and we are very sober.

I would prefer if you actually went to see her, though if it is a busy pub and she is working she might not appreciate it.

Well Si

If you aint asked her out yet she's proberbley met someone else by now. Been having rampant sex with several other punters, caught clamidia, gonna coclitus, now pregnant with tripplets and planning a shotgun wedding while wondering why that soft sap never asked her out, because he may have been the one and she wouldn't have got into all the mess.

So get the fook down there and even if you have to go 4 or 5 times because you don't know her shifts and just say "Hey how you doing" and entre into conversation and after 10 minutes if you still like her just ask if she fancies going out one night.

If she says no you aint going to die are you.

Oh yes! Stay away from converations about poo, 300zx forums and deffinateley not your political views.

Good look and don't be a coward

Si,

I have to agree with Emero. Women want to be approached and respected. It would be best to go and see her face to face. When you go to see her start of with a funny line, something to break the ice. She may have said she remembered you but still may not have been sure so its best to do it in person and be a gentleman about it. I would start out with an invitation to lunch not dinner. Less intimidating. be yourself, if your funny be funny women love to laugh. I have found it to be the best way to get a womans attention. Have a backup plan if things go really well, know whats at the movies and what time it starts in case you hit it off.

Oh yeah dont do that pee all over yourself thing either

Good luck

Konrad

I am gob smacked that this topic has gone on 7 pages, that must be more than a thread on a zed lol. How many of you lot are married and have never chatted up a women for years? also i think he should of done it on the first evening, being a women i know that the buzz of that evening of glances and smiles was the exciting bit if he left without saying any thing i would of thought that was it, then when he did return the night after i would of thought hadnt had a better offer that night and came back just to see if i availiable instead, sorry Si just my Opinion

si

go back and see her

ask her again if she fancys a drink, keep with it i say

only give up when she SAYS that she is NOT interested m8, if she says yes then id go with this plan m8

pick a nice place to drink DONT make it look too intimate or posh, but make it look like u have thought it through if u know what i mean.

When i met the missus we got a drink then a film, she loved it!! :)

if ur a bit nervous around her then get a film, u can spend some time with her, without saying much ;)

just dont blow it by trying to eat her face after :)

good luck buddy!! :)

Si,

I have to agree with Emero. Women want to be approached and respected. It would be best to go and see her face to face. When you go to see her start of with a funny line, something to break the ice. She may have said she remembered you but still may not have been sure so its best to do it in person and be a gentleman about it. I would start out with an invitation to lunch not dinner. Less intimidating. be yourself, if your funny be funny women love to laugh. I have found it to be the best way to get a womans attention. Have a backup plan if things go really well, know whats at the movies and what time it starts in case you hit it off.

Oh yeah dont do that pee all over yourself thing either

Good luck

Konrad

Sound advice there from Konrad, Si :bow:

And you've read the women's point of view from Emero :bow:

Go for it mate - OK there's a chance she'll say no but with each "no" comes increased confidence and it becomes easier next time. Besides the more women you do ask out, the odds of an acceptance are bound to improve.

Also Si, don't forget I've met you. I reckon you're a decent fella and not some pot noodle eating wierdo so you have nothing to worry about ;)

All the best,

Richard :D

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

sorry to hear that bud..........ive just done the same though......been friends with this girl for last couple of months.......but got to close for own good.......i wanted more she didnt.....so rather than hassling her ive decided to lay low.......shame really cause she's the first girl in a while that ive felt good about....oh well.... :cry: