Mmmmm, plucking up the courage to ask women out.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell you how to do it mate. This is old bull style!! lol. You obviously know where she works?? So what you do is. For one week seven day, you send her a rose. Starting with one for the first day, then as the days grow you send her the amount accordingly. i.e. second day two roses, 3rd day 3 roses etc etc. But as each days go by you send her a partial story of how you seen her and how amazing she looked. But remember to keep it short and sweet to build it up to the final 7th day with bouquet of roses and asking her out!! Just call me the love doctor!!! lol!!

I'll tell you how to do it mate. This is old bull style!! lol. You obviously know where she works?? So what you do is. For one week seven day, you send her a rose. Starting with one for the first day, then as the days grow you send her the amount accordingly. i.e. second day two roses, 3rd day 3 roses etc etc. But as each days go by you send her a partial story of how you seen her and how amazing she looked. But remember to keep it short and sweet to build it up to the final 7th day with bouquet of roses and asking her out!! Just call me the love doctor!!! lol!!

Dude, I'm not made of money!! :rofl:

Sending roses is more expensive than running a zed!! Besides, I'm a cheeky chappy, I do the roses thing when I'm in love! Toooooo early for roses!:)

actually, thats a VERY good point.

The Z would NEVER fit up the stairs, and even if it did, can you imagine it ON TOP????

Seriously though, I really hope you get what you want Si. Good Luck.

You can sleep in a zed though. I've tried sleeping in a woman, but after a while, it just falls out! ;)

Right then, last night, it was the SW xmas bash.

I have almost zero confidence when it comes to women due to the way I've been treated and what's happened in the past.

:headvswal

Unsure whats happened to you in the past, but ive not long been separated from my wife, she f****d off with another bloke in the village, leaving me & our 6yr daughter behind, (still dont know why? thinking of getting a ford KA like him!!) So i dont feel confident either.

Anyway, im missing a woman in my life, but i'm very shy, & have not yet met one for a convo or otherwise! I'm going out next sat, i'm staying soberish, & seeing if i can meet some girl, a dirty one preferably!

Hope you find someone good mate, just keep persevering, im gonna!

You can sleep in a zed though. I've tried sleeping in a woman, but after a while, it just falls out! ;)

lmao!!!

good on ya bud - its better to leave your number, its more satisfying when SHE calls YOU!

you also know your not gonna end up on 'flirt divert' too!

jsut go back tomorrow and say something like 'im sorry but i couldnt wait for you to phone (or text), ive been thinking about you all nite and was wondering if you would like to go out for a drink" then say "or if you like could i buy you a drink now and get to know you a little better PLEASE" always say please and thankyou they love it

the way i met ourlass was quite strange, she always used to outh off at me when i drove down the street "look at that wakna in his fast car", then one night i saw her from a balcony in a pub, then she came up the stairs lookijng at me, i said to my friend "if she starts again with her lip im throwing her straight over that bannister"

suffice to say she never started with her lip an dwe are now engaged and buying a house together

Guest Neil Morris
Right then, last night, it was the SW xmas bash.

There was this waitress. Late 20's I'd imagine. Not a supermodel by anymeans, but tidy. But there was just something nice about her. Couldn't put a finger on it. Not sure what it was, her smile? Eyes...dunno.

Anyway. We smilied at each other for quite a bit of the night. She said hello a few times. But I just didn't have the guts to ask her out. Felt a right tit walking past her as I went home last night.

What do I do????? Knock it on the head or go back and ask her for a drink??

I have almost zero confidence when it comes to women due to the way I've been treated and what's happened in the past.

:headvswal

Fook Me not shged her yet? Don't be a Pusssy just get some.... :headvswal

mate waitresses are meant to be nice and smile at you.,.........go back to the place and buy a drink and if shes there start a conversation with her................i did this for six months,,we got on great.....i asked her out......she blew me out.........i dont understand women..............i love her to bits but i cant face her no more......and this place is my regular.............just do it mate.....get her number.......watever it takes........at the moment im in a rite mess but at least i asked her...........if u dont ask u dont get mate..............by the way im completly *****xed............