Home Page - Club Show Application

Hi,

I'm looking for the best of the best to put there zeds forward for the new Club Show Page.

The people who put their zeds forward for this page must be have a Premium Membership.

I'm looking for as you've guest show quality zeds to represent the club as you will be getting your own full bio page made.

For each page I need a complete breakdown of your cars history and what's been done to keep in such tip top shape.

Also as a must lots of high quality pictures and even videos if you have them.

Let the list begin :

1.) Gaz 300

2.) Andrew G

3.) Bird

4.) IanL

5.) TheRealNips

6.) Joely P

7.) FunkySi

8.) GSC

9.) JaiKai

10.) nickz32

11.) bigh

Edited by JaiKai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How perfect do they have to be? Im happy for my red one to be used, but its not spotless like some cars here.

1990 Black MT NA LWB = 2014 - 2020 (Sold)

1991 Red MT TT LWB = 2015 - 2017 (Stripped & Scrapped)

1991 Red MT TT LWB = 2017 - 2021 (Sold)

1991 Black MT TT LWB = 2018 - 2021 (Sold)

1989 Red AT TT LWB = 2021 - XXXX (Kept)

I’d love to put mine forward to represent the club and there’s also lots of members I’d like to nominate!

Can the bios or features be on a rotating basis to allow more coverage of other cars and maybe have different categories? For example you could have the show section as proposed but also have other sections for track weapons, project cars, daily drivers, rare beasts etc to cover all corners of the member base.

9 Entries so far.

Can everyone listed on the first post PM me a small 100 word bio about yourself and your zed then

a larger more indepth bio for your main page.

The idea is we have all the zeds shown on the main show page then you can click on each one to goto

the dedicated page for that person and zed.

ie.

we will have all the smaller intro bio's on the following page :

http://www.300zx.co.uk/show/

Then for the likes of of your own page the url will be :

https://www.300zx.co.uk/show/andrewg/

Using Andrew as an example.

We do want the best of the best but at the same time we are not limiting this to the 9 members.

If you believe at any time your zed is good enough to be documented officially on the club then get your name down.

I'm working to get this done quickly so voting will slow things down considerably.

If you look at the calibre of the zeds owned by the names listed then its already of very high standards and by that the standard has been set.

Just a though BUT couldn’t each person creat a journal so all of us can see these sweat cars and give us the opituiny to cast a vote on “the best of the best”?
Edited by JaiKai

Can everyone listed on the first post PM me a small 100 word bio about yourself and your zed then

a larger more indepth bio for your main page.

How many words are you looking for the main page? Do you want that to include a modifications list?

Project 1547 - Out of the Blue

She's so fine, there's no tellin' where the money went - Simply irresistible.