any for sale in the new year

finally accepted that impreza's arent for me so put it up for sale..so anyone selling in the new year looking for anything

if its an n/a im looking for somthing in the region of £500-1.3k with a strong engine doesnt matter bout body condition

if its a tt whitch i really really want £1.5-3k engine has to be good and body work preferably good but minor rust is ok

only been out the zed scene for 1 year but its a year of miising it

• 4 weeks later...

sorry guys been realy busy with work n starting family n stuff but anyway

swaped my scoob for this ..i know its not a 300 n im stil on the look out for one but i think i got the better deal in the swap

mk3 supra hard top with the 7mgte engine

heads n bock have been re_worked with a 1.5mm hks mls headgasket=safe 23psi boost :-) with the supporting mods

im the third owner with full service history @120k miles and the last 5k has only been driven to service and mot station and rare weekend drives all belts been done at 115k

no rust what so ever and everything is imacuate as has been garaged for the last two years

amazing car but stil not the same as the 300 but close

here a coupe of pics

IMG_0676_zps12bbff45.jpg

IMG_0675_zps0bbd67f8.jpg

IMG_0677_zps4b4f6213.jpg

Very nice Supra mate - good luck with your new toy....

scooby for mk3 supra for real ?

...And why not buddy? Irrespective of the technological advances the Scooby has over the mk3 Supra, I know what I'd rather have - and it isn't a fooking Scooby for sure!! They are 10-a-penny chav-mobiles nowadays and do not look anything special on the road.

Sure, a Scooby will no doubt own a Mk3 Supra performance/handling wise; but the Supra will look better in the process - much more exclusive, more pleasing to the eye; and no need to wear that baseball cap backwards to compliment your best track-suit bottoms whilst driving it...:lol:

Richard:cool:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

got it one mate the supra is stunning looking + theyr as rare as rocking horse poo(well non breaker worthy ones)

only problem is parts but on the plus point the money id spend making it look good goes towards keeping it in the shape it is

only mods im doing is wheels windows n zorst..maybe push the boat out for the 550 injectors lexus v8 maf ebc n a remap that should see me at 400bhp as the engine works been done