any for sale in the new year

got it one mate the supra is stunning looking + theyr as rare as rocking horse poo(well non breaker worthy ones)

only problem is parts but on the plus point the money id spend making it look good goes towards keeping it in the shape it is

only mods im doing is wheels windows n zorst..maybe push the boat out for the 550 injectors lexus v8 maf ebc n a remap that should see me at 400bhp as the engine works been done

Indeed mate; a good Mk3 is a rare beast on the roads now - so all the more worth holding on to. As for parts and modifications, you could do a lot worse than contacting Fensport in Cambridgeshire. That's where I used to buy all my stuff when I had my Mk3 Supras

http://www.fensport.co.uk/Parts/Model_33/

Here are the pics of my old cars - sadly I do not know where they are today, as I sold the black one over 10 years ago now...:sad:

Richard

img011.jpg

img010.jpg

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Ive owned 3 mk2 2.8 supras in the past and loved owning and driving them. Super smooth straight 6 bullet proof too only ever replaced tyres and exhaust on them . All 3 were very reliable and actually quite easy to work on too, unlike the Z!. Id have another tomorrow if i could find a nice rust free example.

well if you ever get board of the zed then id happily swap u