Another update!!!

There was i working away today during another bust lunch time, when ifelt my phone vibrate..... nothing interesting in that i hear you cry.....as i thought, until i open the msg i had received.

Newpaintfirstcoat.jpg

:dance: :dance: :dance:

so impressed was i, i had to go for a fag :tongue: :tongue:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It's a candy yellow, it looks a bit golder than i hoped, but on the advise of the paint manufacturers i used a silver base coat, ford moondust silver to be precise, it also with got Lemon lime metallic flake in it,which prob makes it look gold, it's not the same but similar to Shells, this has been in the pipe line for a while now, the sprayers had the car for about 4 months now, all most ended up a bare metal respray as the etch primer it was in was all knackered and blown, god knows what the previous owner had done to it, but it all needed to come off and start again. :headvswal :headvswal

oh well nearly there going down to morrow to pick up the trim as i have started to retrim the interior, would help it i had it! so will take some more pictures after i've seen her in the paint so to speak.

Neil

Yes its the same as mine. Knew someone would copy one day.

I think thats a bit harsh as i've owned the paint for nearly a year, will will be a year in october, and i believe that your car was only completed about 3 months ago! so hardly a case of copying you. as i said it's a little darker than i would have liked, i was hoping for a real bright yellow.

Anyway Sorry you feel like that.

Shel would like to bring your attention to your thread..... in particular post number 32

click me

I'm not trying to start anything, i think your car looks very nice, and i can appreciate that your felt you were being original, just i think the rudeness of your earlier post was a bit un-called for dont you?

Neil

Depends how you read things. Like text messages for instance, people read things differently to how it would be said out loud.

Mate Shels not trying to be rude, she is just a little hurt that her colour as been use by another zedder, which I told her would happen. She was just wanting some thing origanal for a while. And to be fair the fact that her car is out and on display showing her own colour does make it that any other car which comes to the meets or even shows oics on the forum as copied her idea. Even if the paint as been in the tin for 1/2 or even 3 years. All i will tell you mate his dont bump into her at the meets LMAO :rofl:

maybe it is a different colour, subtley different the colour was based around a Candy Yellow, not a Candy Gold and i have added afew things to the mixture. i cant say as i haven't seen Shels car in the flesh.

At The end of the day i love the colour. This is what i wanted. I'm sorry if Shel's a little upset.

Neil

Me like. Very vibrant :cool:

p.s Looks yellower/less gold/lighter than the colour Shel has from that pic imo

My picture was taken on a cam phone and in side a spray room, shels was taken out in the sun, maybe there is more difference than first meets the eye, i'm over there tomorrow i'll see if i can get some pics in the sun.

maybe it is a different colour, subtley different the colour was based around a Candy Yellow, not a Candy Gold and i have added afew things to the mixture. i cant say as i haven't seen Shels car in the flesh.

At The end of the day i love the colour. This is what i wanted. I'm sorry if Shel's a little upset.

Neil

i own a black z im not offended if there is another one. :) if its a custom colour then it will be different as its millions to 1 chance of getting an exact replica of anothers persons idea on the same club driving the same car.

put em next to each other and they will probably be very noticably different.

i am glad you like its as it looks great in the picture :smash:

very nice neil

you can have what ever colour you want my friend **** what other people think!

i had a mate at school if i bought a particular coat/shoes/trainers etc etc the ****er would buy the same! i had good taste me thinks ;)

very nice neil

you can have what ever colour you want my friend **** what other people think!

i had a mate at school if i bought a particular coat/shoes/trainers etc etc the ****er would buy the same! i had good taste me thinks ;)

probably only until you chose burberry :wack: :tongue: