Billing Pics - Mass Merge

Guest tattooman

I have been talking to the guy that sells the kits for 2/3 months and they are definately £800 (Not Fitted) the kit is coming in from abroad in approx 4-6 weeks and it is a universal kit (Not specifically for the Z) he will provide a Paper Template with the kit that is based on where he drilled the holes on his car to fit the conversion. You definately have to remove your Wing and door to fit these kits.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mickeyb
this kit (£995) bolts directly to the zeds existing hinges :)

This one must be worth the extra, to fit the existing bolt holes.

Does anyone really know? Comon chaps I want to be the first to have a Lambo doored no engininged, Still in the Garage and will it ever come out Motor. Or has someone beeten me.

I spoke to the owner for a while and the kit is a bolt on design that uses the original hinge holes (and i did check), he told me £999 but a group order could get the price down. My only concern is geting in and out with the targa tops on, it is quite tight without them so there will be a bit of a struggle when they are on, I dont mind that too much but it might be a bit of a problem for someone Big Roys size or if your taking your mum/granny to the shops.

Paul

I know Paul from Knightsbridge. He tells me that there 2 types. The only difference is the RAM pressure. £800 is the price for the kit he has. He also assures me that the kit is a bolt on unit, and you do not have to remove the wings. All as you need to do it shave the wing on the inside slightly, after you have removed your door. Paul knows that I can no longer remove my wings and has said that this kit is the one to go for. I have now seen a couple of different kits, the other one costing double. Be aware though, some kits are crap. Doors scrapping the wings or not closing correctly. With Pauls you will agree they are good quality.

It's late so I won't say much other than what a fantastic time I had.

Great people and great cars.

I somehow managed to win 2 prizes after all the hastle of the last 2 years LOL

I'll post some more pics up tomorrow but this one sums up my weekend! :D

ChrisC_Nemesis_800.jpg

Matey, what a laugh...................... glad to see you won some prizes :hyper: How did you get back without a chip?? Cheers for putting me up the night darling LOL. Fancy a morrocan bum w##k !!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice piccie chris,

Dave nice meeting you mate, your jeans and car recover from the curry bashing? lol :D

Couldnt hang around on the Sunday mate my head was killing and I just wasnt in the mood for anything :( my own fault tho.

Thanks for the consult mate, i'll be in touch about those sensors off of u soon.

Matey, what a laugh...................... glad to see you won some prizes :hyper: How did you get back without a chip?? Cheers for putting me up the night darling LOL. Fancy a morrocan bum w##k !!

I won runner up "Best Exterior", "Most Powerfull 300ZX" and it was also the most powerful car tested by Thor all weekend :D

396bhp at the wheels (475ish at the engine)

375lbs torque.

I had to borrow Lymon's Zemulator to get home and he is mailing me the map to write to a chip so I can send his kit back! :dance:

No problem mate, had a top weekend with you guys.

I think I'll give the morrocan thing a miss though! :nono: :rofl:

Chris.

Nice pic Chris - great to see your Z back on the road - and by the looks of that pic, the "Gay Spaceship" aint gay anymore :rofl:

Yes it's strange how nobody told me it looked gay at the show! :rofl:

I think I'm in love!

Can't decide whether it's the Nemesis girl or my Z :D :rofl:

That was me with the ECU out and fitting the Apexi fuel controller :D

Bad timing or what :rofl:

:D Well there you go, I now know you as well then, sorry I didnt find who you were at the time :slap: , was a little p155ed off at the 350 tw@

I take it you got it all sorted :D

Yes got it all sorted but the next morning half an hour before the car was due on the dyno, we were trying to remap the ECU and managed to blow my chip!

I had to go home with Lymon's Zemulator still installed because none of us had the right combination of EPROM programmer/software/laptop/leads etc to do a new chip LOL

Still managed 396bhp at the wheels with about 15mins of tuning though :D

Ashamed to hear about people acting so pathetically, can assure you that if I'd have been there, instead of poncing about in a tail-coat and waistcoat, as I actually was at the time, I wouldn't have made excuses about not being able to start my engine, I'd have just told you to F**k right off straightaway!! :rofl:

Tee-hee, just joking, really there's no excuse for that sort of behaviour, but thankfully, all the 350 guys I've met so far, have been of the extremely helpful variety .. s'pose there's always a few tossers about in any gathering, though, eh? :nono:

Looks like a great show again ..... I will be back next year .. oh yes, I will be back next year!! :D

Nice piccie chris,

Dave nice meeting you mate, your jeans and car recover from the curry bashing? lol :D

Couldnt hang around on the Sunday mate my head was killing and I just wasnt in the mood for anything :( my own fault tho.

Thanks for the consult mate, i'll be in touch about those sensors off of u soon.

Me head still hurts matey, I only got 4 hours kip. Well I did sleep across the back seat.

Next day motor spat out all the water, so had to pull over for an hour or so. Drove home @40-45 mph 0.5psi . That was fun for approx 170miles. Yippeeee.

Left about 5.00, got in my house for 10.50

Matey, what a laugh...................... glad to see you won some prizes :hyper: How did you get back without a chip?? Cheers for putting me up the night darling LOL. Fancy a morrocan bum w##k !![/quote

Hmmmmmm some strange goings on in that tent :rofl: