12) Most votes for the lake

13) Biggest Ricer

14) Highest BHP 300zx (Z32) ** #

The above are not subject to change.

* ---- Prizes sponsored by Smithy's Place

** --- Prizes sponsored by GetGreddy

*** -- Prizes sponsored by THOR Racing

**** - Prizes sponsored by AndyZ

# - This will be given to the Highest BHP 300zx tested by THOR on the day.

You will be the judges of these Prizes.

The nomination forms will be available from the club stand at Billing from Saturday Morning. All forms must be returned to the voting box (in the club stand) by 11:00am on Sunday 25th July 2004. Awards will be presented at 12:00 on Sunday 25th July 2004.

Please note that this is a Members only competition. If you are not a Subscribed Member then you are not permitted to take part in either the voting or receiving of awards.

If you do not fill in your Name and Forum Alias this form will be void.

For details on how to subscribe please speak to one of our representatives in the 300zx.co.uk club stand or follow this link Subscription.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm suprised there's not separate prizes for Best Original Z and Best Modified Z.

They are very different things and peoples tastes vary so widely on them.

Next year we will get the members to vote for what trophy categories we should have. It was a bit of a last minute thing this year and has been a bit hectic.

With the amount that so many people have put into thier cars this year, it's gonna be a real close one.

Who will the members vote for :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

and last ones....

The Z car line-up, on the ZClub stand,

attachment.php?attachmentid=5331&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=5332&stc=1

Crappiest spoiler award goes to........:D

attachment.php?attachmentid=5333&stc=1

And I got into trouble for taking this one, hence the crap picture, as I was sneaking it ;)

attachment.php?attachmentid=5334&stc=1

A great day, plenty of sunshine, great bunch of people, and got the chance to relax and eat :D. In fact I think everytime we came back to the car, we were eating, well you have to try everything ;)

Only one thing spoiled the day for me, and that was the miserable ******* who owned the 350Z on the owners stand next to us, as I asked him politly if he could just move his Z a little to let me out, and basically he said no!! I wasnt asking much, out of the four cars directley in front of me, three owners were in the meeting, and the over had the ecu in bits :D. So much for inter-club friendship, **** them from now on!!

Dave, if it was the merchant banker :xxx: at the front of the 350Z stand, he said the same to me when I asked him to let me out, (going on about organisers said they couldn't start the cars) :mad: .

I just politely told him that if he didn't move, I would try to squeeze by anyway - he moved!! :tongue:

Great show, great people, great bit of sunburn on my head!! :rolleyes:

Dave, if it was the merchant banker :xxx: at the front of the 350Z stand, he said the same to me when I asked him to let me out, (going on about organisers said they couldn't start the cars) :mad: .

I just politely told him that if he didn't move, I would try to squeeze by anyway - he moved!! :tongue:

Great show, great people, great bit of sunburn on my head!! :rolleyes:

Yes indeed he was the same one.......... When I went upto him I asked "Excuse me, but does anyone know the owner of either of the two 350's at the front?"

His reply, immediatley was "Yes, me, why?" with a snotty tone!!!! :xxx: I mean I could of been a genuine person wishing to know more about them, but he started with an attitude straight away, not a very nice way to greet people! So a snotty attitude from, what I saw as, snotty people, who were looking down their noses at us from the start, bunch of :xxx:

Dave, if it was the merchant banker at the front of the 350Z stand, he said the same to me when I asked him to let me out, (going on about organisers said they couldn't start the cars) .

The same tw*ts didn't want to let me and Sideshow Bob out either!

Stuck up cnuts!

Cheers Steve, I wanted to stay longer but my mate was bored out of his mind and I did have to get back for a birthday night out. Wanted to say hello to a few more of you guys.

I've got a little mpeg scan of our area too - its quite good. Just got to get someone to host it, then I'll chuck it up.