Stolen 260Z 2+2

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Bad news it has been found burnt out :cursing: they took the wheels and torched it.

Unbelievable - the arseholes that do this kind of thing should be strung up IMO...:mad:

And hell, if all they wanted was the wheels, they could have just left the car so that it could be recovered:nono: I feel for the owner and would be happy if something really horrible befalls the perpetrators of this crime:gun_bandana:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

This same thing happened to my old saph, they took it rallying around a country park, bouncing it off a few trees and gates, then stealing all the audio and wheels before torching it.

Strangely enough, the scum bag across the road from me opened his boot the other day to show off his sounds to his mates, and it all looked exactly like what used to be in my saph, even the flip out head unit!

This same thing happened to my old saph, they took it rallying around a country park, bouncing it off a few trees and gates, then stealing all the audio and wheels before torching it.

Strangely enough, the scum bag across the road from me opened his boot the other day to show off his sounds to his mates, and it all looked exactly like what used to be in my saph, even the flip out head unit!

Hmmm - I'd say it's time to get to work with a blowtorch and some pliers on that fella mate.....:death:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

Plain sad!!!

These people have no respect for themselves let alone someone else's property. It makes me sick and I would to take them under my wing in forces for a week or two.

Hopefully the insurance will pay what you're owed, but a shame we are another ZED down.

Why the hell would somebody do that!?!?!?!?!?!!? There are reasons why people steal, even though it's wrong, it's a desirable classic.....but to then burn it out? WHY!?!?!?! Why couldn't it just be 'dumped'? Why the hell would someone then have to do such a thing?!

Edited by Funkysi

Why the hell would somebody do that!?!?!?!?!?!!? There are reasons why people steal, even though it's wrong, it's a desirable classic.....but to then burn it out? WHY!?!?!?! Why couldn't it just be 'dumped'? Why the hell would someone then have to do such a thing?!

- - - Updated - - -

Seats are still there.

To remove fingerprints because its probably not the first time they have committed a crime.

I don't know why we cant just dig a big hole and if people are caught doing a crime of this magnitude they are just thrown in there and forgotten about. Tougher sentencing such as this would almost put a stop to all crime. God help me if I was in charge of a country thats what I would do anyway haha!

Something doesn't ring true with this!

Car was not the tidiest for £12K, hasn't been sold, then gets stolen! The front wheels are missing and the rear wheels are not the ones in the original photo, if they were taking the wheels why bother putting another set on...surely didn't run out of bricks?

Whatever the story it's very sad to see a rare car like this destoyed and have to assume an isnurance payout will follow.

Something doesn't ring true with this!

Car was not the tidiest for £12K, hasn't been sold, then gets stolen! The front wheels are missing and the rear wheels are not the ones in the original photo, if they were taking the wheels why bother putting another set on...surely didn't run out of bricks?

Whatever the story it's very sad to see a rare car like this destoyed and have to assume an isnurance payout will follow.

Good point looks like it could be an insurance job then

To remove fingerprints because its probably not the first time they have committed a crime.

I don't know why we cant just dig a big hole and if people are caught doing a crime of this magnitude they are just thrown in there and forgotten about. Tougher sentencing such as this would almost put a stop to all crime. God help me if I was in charge of a country thats what I would do anyway haha!

I guess. I am completely naive when it comes to crime and law in general as I've never been in any trouble. Spose it's common sense too....and I'm not best known for that! haha

I agree, the deterrents 'community service' or a fine or a few months in the nick aren't really much of a deterrent.