• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the diff is alright it just has a slight clunk in 1st on the take up. The vibrations is down to no sound proofing on the floor so I feel everything and the exhaust is slightly touching the rear bumper.

On the way home on max boost the clutch started to slip, must be the torque, so I turned the boost down and it was alright

You've only just finished it!! You really had enough? Shame if so bud, thought you'd start enjoying it finally. Sad times!

Well I don't know depends on how much I can get, could even sell as a whole ? Taxed and full mot a few weeks back, got my eye on a amg merc and have a few penny's for a deposit for the house

Well I don't know depends on how much I can get, could even sell as a whole ? Taxed and full mot a few weeks back, got my eye on a amg merc and have a few penny's for a deposit for the house

In that case, crack on. SLK 55? I'm in the same boat with regards to house deposit. Saving sucks lol

What boost controller you got?

what other tasty bis you got?

might be worth putting a list up?

Neil

Might even be interested in my old rear bumper lol

The rear bumper will only match my rear arches. A list oh poo well eerrrm well just about every possible thing has been changed on the car and every shiny bit in the engine

Coil overs gready smic new window trims full leather. Boot build you name it.

The controller is practically brand new done 300miles and is a gizmo one