Increasing the price of our zeds

I remember when Top gear did a feature on the VW Corrado being an undersung second hand buy - prices went through the roof the very next morning!!

If we could get Clarkson to do a feature on the 300zx offering phenomenal performance for less than the price of a toyota aygo the prices of our zeds would at least double!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I remember the Corrado feature, I owned one at the time, unfortunately the hype he created was short lived as prices now are low, unless you have a Storm or Campaign or at the least a very impeccable VR6. I think Z prices will rise but in time.

Certainly with the current economic climate a car like the Z is not high on peoples agendas of things to buy.

Don't forget that the Z32 was featured in Jeremy Clarkson's top 100 cars of all time......

.....Granted that was some time ago, but the Supra and 3000gt didn't get a look in!

Also the humble Z32 won the final "New vs Old" contest against the 350z; restoring JC's credibility by supporting his opinion then new cars are slower than their earlier incantaions:tongue:

Richard:cool:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

Thought that was hamsters opinion, clarkson was gutted when he saw the z on the final clip

Watch again mate......

......he "hoped it wouldn't be Z32 vs Z33" because he wanted the older cars to win; and the Z33 is respected as a reasonable performance coupe.

Check out his demeanour when the Z32 won;)

Richard:D

ps your very car still out performed all other Z variants in a shoot-out; even with a boost leak! Gio drove it against JC in a Z33:p

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

I remember when Top gear did a feature on the VW Corrado being an undersung second hand buy - prices went through the roof the very next morning!!

If we could get Clarkson to do a feature on the 300zx offering phenomenal performance for less than the price of a toyota aygo the prices of our zeds would at least double!!

No! Not until I've bought mine!

ps your very car still out performed all other Z variants in a shoot-out; even with a boost leak! Gio drove it against JC in a Z33:p

Who's car was it? It won that by a mile

Membership No 0780

INSURANCE GOOFA

Datascan, Conzult, ECUTalk and a few others

I have all the rare bits you can't find :tongue::tongue: