New Wheels finally on.......

:D

Cheers guys... just waiting for the interior kit from the States ;) and i'll be getting that done too... about another 5 weeks though :(

A few things a wanna change, like clear rear side repeater lights... maybe change the front fogs for some crystal ones (if they even do them)

Pictures dont show the flake in the paint work, but when the sun hits it a nice lemon lime raindow type effect... :D:D

Dude that is looking awesome! Great chose of wheels they set it off very well and I even like the sickers! Normally cant stand them.

The only thing I could say is get that front bumper fitted properly cos it lets the rest of the car down, get that done and you'll have a Zed to die for.

Well done fella!

Dude that is looking awesome! Great chose of wheels they set it off very well and I even like the sickers! Normally cant stand them.

The only thing I could say is get that front bumper fitted properly cos it lets the rest of the car down, get that done and you'll have a Zed to die for.

Well done fella!

Still playing around under there at the moment ;) but it will be fitted back nice and snuggly v soon... :D

cheers bud...

I live in London during the Week and in March at teh weekends.. apart from next week prob back up Thursday and then goot a weekoff after that so about for about 11 days.... mmmm n ice long brake... should get loads more little bits done to the Zed... Pop over any time bud. i've always got a brew on :D :D

lol no...

Project Phoneix as when i got her there was a shell an engin and some wheels... it ran, but apart from that..... everything else wasin the car... just not connected or fitted.... took me a week to sort through everything....

i rebuilt her in the car park o the Pub i was running at the time.......lol so been a labour of Love, it's been 2 years this month i think.......