Anyone got the Z1 RFL dump valves fitted?

Guest shrewiside

Guest shrewiside

hi all

as i'm about to up the boost pressure a tad, i am advised that the stock recirc dump valves, particularly if they're old (1992 is not young anymore is it?) can leak pressure, so upping the boost can simply make matters worse.

and as this is possibly the only time when aftermarket bov's will be of advantage, ive started to look around.

i came across the Z1 RFL's thanks to another thread, and they seem incredible good value, but has anyone got any other experiences of them, i.e does it screw up the idle as some do, any issue with the running due to the ecu not seeing the air that would normally be in the system with recirc's in, etc etc

cheers

shrew

ps - if they're just crap, say so, but advise on exactly what would be good instead would be advantageous!

Guest shrewiside

thanks guys

so who's best supplier for the apexi?

also, once a common fit to just about anything turbo'd, what about the bailey dv26's?

and finally, what's the advantage of the hks and hard pipe kit over replacing the re-circs with a better valve in the same position?

cheers

shrew