insurance for upgraded cars(where?)

i only want insurance companies who deal with modification,ive got quite a lot 9 counted so far and im going to make aload of calls today .shame as im being ripped off by my insurancs they want 1500 so im looking to do better.thanks guys jay

Guest MarkT

Jay

Try the Insurance Factory on 0870 200 6006 and ask for Gareth and mention the forum.

These people can really cut a good deal.

just called the insurance factory and gareth sounded suprised when i said my lowest quote was 1300 quid

he's calling me back later with a quote,keep my fingers crossed?"££$$

anything better than a grand and ill cream my pants.jay

Guest Falkirkfan2002

I tried the insurance factory, they quoted me one of the highest 1900GBP.

Just stuck with my old one. Problem is they want disgusting amounts more for a body kit and will be rubbing their hands when I tell them about the Induction Kit.... robbing bastards!!!

Guest senna

Induction

Bodykit

Wheels

Exhaust

Wife

and

it will go up another £49 with chip and boost controller.

I pay around £400 with zero ncd

It is insured as a second car on classic and not used for commuting, garaged in zero crime area and limited to 3000 miles/annum

Glen

Guest wild turkey

norwich union for me 780, fully comp, RAC cover (nee that for when nelson fuck mys car up), NCB covered, legal cover and windscreen cover and i have tole them about the mongoose exhaust, which cost me 80 squid extra

Why do you tell them all the details?

you wouldn't tell your wife you were shagging some old sort, now would you!

A friend of mine smashed his Z and the claims accessor didn't even look under the bonnet and paid out!

Rick

Guest Falkirkfan2002

Think of the money you would save, spend it on your plan of 600BHP (If I remember correctly).

If anything happens, get to the car before the assessors!

If you ever hit me, I'll not tell!! wink.gif

not a good idea! I was involved in a fatal accident(I was the innocent party) 2.5 years ago and the police took my car. The insurance company took it from the police afterwards. Now imagine how it would have been for me if I was not legally on the road?? I would hate to imagine.

Vijay

Guest senna

Now I could live with myself if I wrote off some jackass's Audi TT and had to spend the next 15 years paying for it coz my car had an air filter extra undisclosed.

However living with myself if wrote off some fella who had three kids to look after and the insurance would not pay for them to have some decent life whilst their old man was dribbling in a neuro unit. Well-- in the words of the ad on telly - I couldn't do that.

(FFS My personal outlook and NOT a moral judgement, I dont care what others do! smile.gif )