Smoking (1st July 2007)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well that boils my pi55 too, sorry but kids imho should not be allowed in pubs, nowt bloody worse when your enjoying an adult conversation and a pint than screaming bloody kids everywhere, im in a pub why should i watch my language?

you obviously dont have any kids LOL

well most pubs also serve food so why not allow kids in?? yes have a time limit etc

because they run riot around the bloody places, crying, screaming, pi55ing about and half the parents dont even care what they are up to or whether it is disturbing anyone else.

I enjoy a night in the pub and sometimes my language gets a little blue and people tell me to stop swearing, kids about, but why should i? i remember in the old days, tap room, non smoking room and strictly no children.

I used to have to sit in the car with my parents when we went to the pub

A pup is a pup,it aint a resturant and it aint a cresh.

dont get me wrong mate, theres nothing more annoying that a load of kids running around screaming etc if kids are allowed in then the parents needs to keep control of them or be asked to leave :D

Pubs sell food though....?

dont see why that makes a difference, food or no food, pubs should be for over 18's, or over 15,s with accompanying adult imho

I am happy for people to keep paying to kill themselves as it keeps my taxes down, so could never hope for a complete ban! :)

si. dont you think you will pay for it anyway when the government find that their revenue has dropped because of this ?. i think that at some stage when they realise this, the tax will be added to something else to compensate, like always. it may go on ale, petrol, road tax, who knows.

si. dont you think you will pay for it anyway when the government find that their revenue has dropped because of this ?. i think that at some stage when they realise this, the tax will be added to something else to compensate, like always. it may go on ale, petrol, road tax, who knows.

Yeah I'm sure it will, but to be honest it doesn't bother me. I don't mind paying for things if they are to improve the surrounding environment.

So do prisons but you don't see any kids locked up in there???

theres loads locked up at my wifes prison, terrible time they have playing on the xbox 360's in their own rooms, colout tv's in the rooms, pool, snooker, leather settee's in the wings, all weather footy pitches, fully fitted gym, go kart track and access to JJB & Argos to buy what ever they want :mad:

real hard life they have LOL

get them breaking rocks, thats what i say :D

theres loads locked up at my wifes prison, terrible time they have playing on the xbox 360's in their own rooms, colout tv's in the rooms, pool, snooker, leather settee's in the wings, all weather footy pitches, fully fitted gym, go kart track and access to JJB & Argos to buy what ever they want :mad:

real hard life they have LOL

get them breaking rocks, thats what i say :D

thats the do gooders for you, all this human rights bo11ox, just like the anti smoking ban.