Smoking (1st July 2007)

Guest andyduff
I'm sure they'll all laugh back at you getting soaked in the rain having that quick drag on yer cancer stick! :rofl:

;)

..... all by themselves... :D We'll be outside in well covered areas with outdoor heating. That means beer prices go up due to increased costs and who pays for that? EVERYONE :rofl: Now how good does it sound???? ;)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

smokers have been integrated in our community for years!!!

whos giving up their zed then, seems as you are forcing other people with eco friendly engines to breathe in all your unnecessary high emissions???? :wack: :D :x:

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP SMOKING ......!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i will still smoke at work ....and if they don't like it ..they can put me in jail...cause you are still aloud to smoke there.......

SmokeSign2.jpg

actually your not, smoking was banned in most prisons in most areas in the prison from yesterday :D

what a dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shame

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice clean air!!! god i love it :duffer:

so your zed isnt pushing out air damaging emissions then?

He doesn't have one at the moment I don't think! LOL....well, not one that runs and I don't use mine all that much! Too poluting and expensive to run. No point throwing all that money down the pan on fuel. lol

actually your not, smoking was banned in most prisons in most areas in the prison from yesterday :D

what a dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shame

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice clean air!!! god i love it :duffer:

mike you love it

i reckon you and funki si should team up for most miserable ******* of the year award :rofl:

i dont have a zed at the moment LOL and yes i'm sure they do but hey they dont sit in a pub breathing it out do they :D

they sit in the pub grounds at 300zx.co.uk meets though :D :tongue:

mike you love it

i reckon you and funki si should team up for most miserable ******* of the year award :rofl:

hey i'm a happy chappy, but smoking is my main grudge bear :wack:

the sad thing is i do think at some point it will be banned completly which is wrong, if people want to kill themselves then its upto them, who am i to tell them they cant do it if it makes them feel good :) but all i'm saying is it affects me so keep it away from me :D

cant say fairer than that

Mike

Guest andyduff
i dont have a zed at the moment LOL and yes i'm sure they do but hey they dont sit in a pub breathing it out do they :D

I'd rather sit next to someone who smokes than next to someone who spouts shit :rofl:

it is true though guys, how would you feel if they banned you driving your zeds, coz the eco friendly brigade objected, you would then become the frowned upon smoker, no one forces you too have a sports car and pollute the air.

Im just a double arsehole coz i drive a climate destroying car and i enjoy the odd fag!!

the sad thing is i do think at some point it will be banned completly which is wrong, if people want to kill themselves then its upto them, who am i to tell them they cant do it if it makes them feel good :) but all i'm saying is it affects me so keep it away from me :D

Mike

smoking is a shite habit, who ever says its not is a dumb fooker, but there is people who enjoy it, i enjoy it, but dont enjoy mornings when im fooking breathless going for a piss LMAO

will give up on the 1st, but smoke chronic &crack on the weekends! cana say fairer than that

Guest andyduff

Mike

And what about wreaking of alcohol when you get home? Bet the mrs loves that ;)

Guest andyduff
jesus not gonna be me, over weight, binge drink, lazy etc etc the list goes on but hey I DONT SMOKE :rofl:

But you're prime candidate for NHS sponger of the year, yet you've put nothing in through taxes - you'll be glad of us smokers when your heart bypass is due ;)