What front bumper is this please?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Standard rear bumper with the stone chip moulding taken off...like mine. :)

Mine has had that taken off aswell but the skirts towards the back still has the pebbledash effect.

When i get round to getting the arches done it will be smoothed over unless those shirts cover it :)

I've had mine done all over. Had the bumpers smoothed and the sills when the car had its respray. Although it's not one of those really noticable mods, it gives a much nicer and cleaner overall look.

vbgarage.php?do=getimage&id=4564

Excuse the dead flies on this one...

vbgarage.php?do=getimage&id=4563

Its a pretty simple way of making the car look completley different i agree.

Pebble dash houses and crazy paved drives went out of fashion for a reason ;) so to have it on the car doesnt do it justice.

My front bumper must have been done aswell then as i only have it on the skirts.

There's a lot of work involved in smoothing the finish off the bumpers as it's molded into the plastic unlike the stone chip stuff on the sills which is bitumen based. It took about a day to get the finish removed from the front bumper and about half a day for the rear.

its similar to the monza 3 bumper. As sold by our very own Russ http://300zxstyling.co.uk/index.htm

frbumpprth.jpg

Thats lovely :)

I like the bumpers that follow the original size, i dont like big huge bumpers like the veilside which makes the front look like a basking whale (apoligies if you have one but i personnaly dont like them) and this one doesnt seem to add any length to the car.

What does that one cost or should i just email him direct?

Thats lovely :)

I like the bumpers that follow the original size, i dont like big huge bumpers like the veilside which makes the front look like a basking whale (apoligies if you have one but i personnaly dont like them) and this one doesnt seem to add any length to the car.

What does that one cost or should i just email him direct?

Russ dosnt get on here much now i dont think, i would Email him direct his Email is on his web site, Think he is in Southend? By the way the white zed on there is my zed before i owned it and put my mark on it:)

When you say modded do you mean modded to fit because its not a straight swap? I cant seem to find any places doing the bomex front bumper.

I think he means its been cut out in the center in order to fit that big FMIC in their.

As for the bumper, You will probably have to order it direct from Bomex in Japan or America.

When you say modded do you mean modded to fit because its not a straight swap? I cant seem to find any places doing the bomex front bumper.

It will bolt straight onto a Zed but will look slightly different to the one in your picture, that one has had the bar underneath the FMIC removed and vents added on the sides???

Of course in my unbiased opinion the best looking front bumper is the Stillen GTZ-R, I would recommend getting a Urethane over glass fibre one if at all possible.

Russ dosnt get on here much now i dont think, i would Email him direct his Email is on his web site, Think he is in Southend? By the way the white zed on there is my zed before i owned it and put my mark on it:)

If i wasnt such a mug i could have looked properly on his site and seen the price :wack: £300

Yours looked nice even before you started playing :)

Dont suppose you kept the 99 rear lights in your garage to sell on for a couple of quid to a fellow white zed owner by any chance did you?

It will bolt straight onto a Zed but will look slightly different to the one in your picture, that one has had the bar underneath the FMIC removed and vents added on the sides???

Of course in my unbiased opinion the best looking front bumper is the Stillen GTZ-R, I would recommend getting a Urethane over glass fibre one if at all possible.

Sounds like it might just be better and cheaper to go for the one that i was shown above.

I do like yours but the front under the number plate bit looks like it has a cut out, i mean that if you were to run your hand along the bottom from one wheel round to the other its not a solid curve? It has an indent/drop in bit or am i seeing things?

If i wasnt such a mug i could have looked properly on his site and seen the price :wack: £300

Yours looked nice even before you started playing :)

Dont suppose you kept the 99 rear lights in your garage to sell on for a couple of quid to a fellow white zed owner by any chance did you?

sorry mate sold em to a fellow club member a few months ago. I changed the lights as didnt want to be same as everyone else with 99 spec lights and front bumper, but thats just me, everyone to their own tho :)

sorry mate sold em to a fellow club member a few months ago. I changed the lights as didnt want to be same as everyone else with 99 spec lights and front bumper, but thats just me, everyone to their own tho :)

I dont want to look like everyone else but this is my mates car....

Billing03%20033.jpg

Billing03%20032.jpg

Billing03%20087.jpg

So as much as i dont want to follow the 99 rear lot, i also dont want mine looking anyhting like his :rofl: allthough id snap those wide arches off him.

I dont know if you remember when i bought my car you asked me what mods did i have in mind... i said none as it was nice enough.....

Check my rides :rofl: :rofl:

The bug has bitten allready