What front bumper is this please?

I dont want to look like everyone else but this is my mates car....

Billing03%20033.jpg

Billing03%20032.jpg

Billing03%20087.jpg

So as much as i dont want to follow the 99 rear lot, i also dont want mine looking anyhting like his :rofl: allthough id snap those wide arches off him.

I dont know if you remember when i bought my car you asked me what mods did i have in mind... i said none as it was nice enough.....

Check my rides :rofl: :rofl:

The bug has bitten allready

Is your mate a member on here???? I thought that car had been broken up for parts, glad its still in one piece though, lovely car.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Is your mate a member on here???? I thought that car had been broken up for parts, glad its still in one piece though, lovely car.

He isnt a member on here, the owner is the bloke in the denim jacket (dave)and i know him through the tall bloke (chris) in the blue t-shirt who is a great mate of mine and we work together. He has a type r prelude vtec import so i had to get a car that would batter him in reverse :D

I think dave said he is a member of the Zclub, the cars lovely and is up for sale but hes having all the joints smoothed over again as the front bumper/wing is seamless but he caught it on a kerb and its showing the join on one side.

Suffolk, its not the PHNW car if thats what you were thinking ?

Remember seeing that car many times at the shows, never seems to be a member of this club though, always on Zclub. Those pics are quite old though ? as it has the seams between bumper and shell smoothed over from what i remember.

Da wheels in the bak of dis pic is like well wicked guy :D

Billing03%20033.jpg

"Innit thow rudebwoy, he like swapped it for iz beemer"

I like the colour of it to be fair allthough it looks a little bit like fairy washing up liquid.............................. Or so the missis says :o

Suffolk, its not the PHNW car if thats what you were thinking ?

Remember seeing that car many times at the shows, never seems to be a member of this club though, always on Zclub. Those pics are quite old though ? as it has the seams between bumper and shell smoothed over from what i remember.

Its a pretty close copy then :bow:

• Trade

whilst were on the subject of bumpers i was trolling through american e bay friday night and found a listing by the twinz for their grp bumper.the ad stated they were selling the LAST three and it wont be made again.so i guess anyone that wants one had better be quick.

Untitled-1.png

It will bolt straight onto a Zed but will look slightly different to the one in your picture, that one has had the bar underneath the FMIC removed and vents added on the sides???

Of course in my unbiased opinion the best looking front bumper is the Stillen GTZ-R, I would recommend getting a Urethane over glass fibre one if at all possible.

It's Bomex, model nos 086+UAD099 and the vents are standard, have the same bumper on mine.

European distributor for Bomex

http://www.avb-sports.be/nissan/300zx/1990-1996/bodycomponents/frontbumper/8508

If its done well then its amazing, and i think im right in saying they pulse the car with a electric current to get the "flakes" to flow in the same direction.

If done badly you look like a sad muppet though and ive seen a saxo with this colour put on with a roller :rofl: NOT nice