Lent my car for filming!!

Don't know if any of you saw a previous post by LOFTYGTR but he needed a car that looked similar to his old one for a film. Anyway I've lent my smokey zed to him as it was near identical.

He drove it all the way to Brighton from Brum with no probs....apart... from the smoke of course....oh and a blowout!!!

The deal is that he has a budget from the film company so in return for the lend of the car as he wont need to do much external modding the budget will go to fixing the problem.

He collected the car on Sunday from my parents house. Seems like a good deal to me what do you lot think. By the way I got all his insurance docs as well as ID with copies and proof of the film companies existance.

Maybe some good luck at last.

Rob :D

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Don't know if any of you saw a previous post by LOFTYGTR but he needed a car that looked similar to his old one for a film. Anyway I've lent my smokey zed to him as it was near identical.

He drove it all the way to Brighton from Brum with no probs....apart... from the smoke of course....oh and a blowout!!!

The deal is that he has a budget from the film company so in return for the lend of the car as he wont need to do much external modding the budget will go to fixing the problem.

He collected the car on Sunday from my parents house. Seems like a good deal to me what do you lot think. By the way I got all his insurance docs as well as ID with copies and proof of the film companies existance.

Maybe some good luck at last.

Rob :D

hi bud,do you own a piece of flat bar about 2 inch wide and 4 foot long

then cut it in half and form a cross,put it over your bed and start praying ;)

I've known Lofty from ultimatejapcarclub for a year or two. He's a nice bloke and I'm sure you'll be fine. Plus you get your car sorted in the deal so sounds pretty good to me!

Thanks mate. My parents said him and his mrs were nice people when they came and if he's true to his word everyone wins!! Lots of pessimists on this site these days :p

Can't wait to get the damn thing up and running then I'll be at every meet in the country :hyper:

Rob

• 4 years later...