any other sad'os

well again i missing one of the best things to happen every year (im talking about JAE)

i was really looking forward to going this year and meeting some people that i chat to on here

but as per fooking usual ive got too much on, ive got building work to get done and my zed aint out of the bodyshop yet. im quite gutted to be missing out on the event of the year again, but unfortunately ive just got too much going on at the moment

so back to the title of this thread, is there anyone else not going to JAE because of some lame excuse like mine

so if you would like to join the saddo list put your name and lame excuse in a thread and go and get yourself some stella and get lashed like im doing at the moment :cry: :duffer: :duffer: :duffer: :duffer: :duffer:

im going but only on the Sunday and why am i not going for the whole weekend:

ASK HIM INDOORS AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH MEN!!

well again i missing one of the best things to happen every year (im talking about JAE)

i was really looking forward to going this year and meeting some people that i chat to on here

but as per fooking usual ive got too much on, ive got building work to get done and my zed aint out of the bodyshop yet. im quite gutted to be missing out on the event of the year again, but unfortunately ive just got too much going on at the moment

so back to the title of this thread, is there anyone else not going to JAE because of some lame excuse like mine

so if you would like to join the saddo list put your name and lame excuse in a thread and go and get yourself some stella and get lashed like im doing at the moment :cry: :duffer: :duffer: :duffer: :duffer: :duffer:

I'm with ya mate. Delays in work and then run out of funds is the reason i aint going. gonna get pissed all weekend and finish as much of the work off myself as i can instead.. :dance:

I'm with ya mate. Delays in work and then run out of funds is the reason i aint going. gonna get pissed all weekend and finish as much of the work off myself as i can instead.. :dance:

yeah another reason is the lack of funds (just aswell i had enough for some stella) :duffer: :duffer:

Yep I'm more than likely going to be a saddo! It was funny because to start with I had to work on Sat and Sunday but then two days ago it got cancelled so I was thinking 'awesome we can go to JAE!' But now the missus has to work both days DOH!!!

I'm not too depressed though as I've got North Weald airfield drivers day, a London Prowl meet with the rx7 guys, and the Isle of Man TT course (closed to the public if we get enough interested, but no speed limits anyway so should be awesome. We'll also do the circuit there), and track time at trax :), oh and prob the brunters charity day haha sorted, hope I can afford it. All those in the next 3 months!!

Same here, not going :( doing holiday cover so working. Also dropping the car off tomorrow for the carpet to be made. Then when the car is back in a weeks time, its back to Phil at C and S Woods, to fit my Greddy SMIC, HICAS eliminator and some other goodies.

Barry

Guest flardboy

Sorry you can't make it Stellaz, would have been good to meet you. I am going, but not until tomorrow night. It feels a little bit like Christmas eve from many years ago right now....

It's not going to rain is it?

Well i`m happy to report i`ve a more pleasant reason for not going, the missus and i are off to madagascar for the summer,going to do the whole meet the family thing,just dawned on me that we`re really going as she`s packing as i speak(best stay out of the way).Saw a great phrase recently that sums it all up..accept that some days you`re the pigeon..some days you`re the post! Have fun :cool:

Know the feeling bud, get you next year.........deffo going next year :) skint after holidays, trying to make back the money the Mrs. spent on shoes. All I bought for myself was a red Nissan keyring, thought it looked cool after 8 pints, 6 sangrias, and a shot of chinese snake wine :xxx: . At least the Kids werent too fussy, 2 watches, about 120 little balls with toys out of machine at 2 euros a pop :) :rolleyes:

That's my lame, but valid excuse