AGM 2024

The members have spoken!
This years AGM will be held at Gaydon Motor Museum on the 28th April 2024. More details to follow. Looking forward to seeing you there!
image.png.752cec5db945bb1fbd7b0f737f7eebdc.png
  • Like 1

1990 Black MT NA LWB = 2014 - 2020 (Sold)

1991 Red MT TT LWB = 2015 - 2017 (Stripped & Scrapped)

1991 Red MT TT LWB = 2017 - 2021 (Sold)

1991 Black MT TT LWB = 2018 - 2021 (Sold)

1989 Red AT TT LWB = 2021 - XXXX (Kept)

Attending

1. Therealnips

2. RichardS

3. Aff68

4. Craig

5. RobHowl

6. GSC

7. Johnno

• Like 1

1990 Black MT NA LWB = 2014 - 2020 (Sold)

1991 Red MT TT LWB = 2015 - 2017 (Stripped & Scrapped)

1991 Red MT TT LWB = 2017 - 2021 (Sold)

1991 Black MT TT LWB = 2018 - 2021 (Sold)

1989 Red AT TT LWB = 2021 - XXXX (Kept)

I should be there, non zed again though

hopefully whoever chucked a drink or similar over my windscreen last time which left a sticky mess has grown up a bit or wont be there. 

prefer to assume it was some random ford fan rather than someone from our group though

• Like 1
  • WoW 1

On 02/03/2024 at 15:22, craig said:

I should be there, non zed again though

hopefully whoever chucked a drink or similar over my windscreen last time which left a sticky mess has grown up a bit or wont be there. 

prefer to assume it was some random ford fan rather than someone from our group though

Unbelievable mate - I certainly hope it was not one of our group..... 😞 

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

On 02/03/2024 at 13:21, Aff68 said:

All being well, see you then if not before mate 👍 

Great news Aff..... Julia asked if Susan is coming too - she doesn't want to be the only girly there LOL...... 😉 

• Like 1

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

19 hours ago, RichardS said:

Unbelievable mate - I certainly hope it was not one of our group..... 😞 

Didn't notice until later, as it was mostly roof and sun visor that was affected, but it took a bit of soaking.
No worries though.

Do we know whether we will be parking out front, or out back, this year?

• Sad 1

On 06/03/2024 at 06:00, TheRealNips said:

Is anyone going to stay in the hotel the night before?

We probably won't - it's barely 45 mins up the M40 for us, so we'll drive up on Sunday morning.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 21/04/2024 at 17:25, craig said:

Weather currently looking good for next week. 

what time are you planning to arrive to try and nab the front parking spots like before?

I'm leaving home at 8am, so "normal" driving means I should be there by nine..... BUT, I'm in the Zed LOL 😉 

Have a favour to ask for Sunday.

Does anyone have a working set of series 2 clocks for a JDM they would be willing to let me test on my car?

Im really struggling to find out what the problem is and the best thing I can do right now is put in a set of clocks that I know 100% work so I can see if it’s my clocks or the signal.

I’ll bring my tools anyway, I’ve become quite proficient at swapping them out these days!

Thanks if possible, if not, no worries!

#1. 1993 Twin Turbo Manual LWB in black (2022 - )

Have a clash with grandchild weekend duty as their mum is on a birthday weekend away. 
am negotiating for sunday 😄

edit: i ended up injuring myself laying some flooring, so am not able to drive over unfortunately 😞

Good afternoon all,

In advance of tomorrow's AGM, I have put together a short agenda - attached for everyone's perusal. Historically, we have started the AGM at noon, but given the likelihood of inclement weather earlier in the day, I suggest we bring the meeting forward to 11am.... We can move it back to noon if people would prefer 😉 

The minutes from 2023 can be found here..... 

See you tomorrow!!

300zx OC AGM Agenda Apr24.pdf

13 hours ago, Joely P said:

I’m having to leave a little late so it’s likely I won’t be there until around 10:30. The weather looks dire but I may still bring the Z; if possible could you save save me a parking space with the others? 🙏🏼

Will do JP.... I'm probably driving up in Julia's car - my Zed is nice and clean in my garage, so best I leave it there.... I can move it when you arrive, if you bring your Zed 😉