Hello from The Netherlands!

Hey!...I'm very happy to hear from you!

This is the add...

http://www.adverts.ie/car/mazda/xedos-6/1998-mazda-xedos-6-for-sale/5797446

I have a big collection of Xedos, but I decided to stop with it and spend my money into thing where I can make money with. (movie cars which can be rented).

I already paid for the car and also paid Tom Rice 250,- euro for transporting it to Dublin.

From there it would be transported by a dutch company to me.

But because I stopped with my collection, I want to cancel the car, but if I do, I don't have anything anymore from the seller.

The best thing that would help me out if someone can pick up the car for me, so it's away from the seller and can sell the car again for me.

Of course we will arrange something and if you can help me out with this I will make sure that you will also make some money on it. :)

You can also contact me directely at: diante@planet.nl

Hope to hear from you!

I'm going to make a real beauty from it again.

I want to replace the bad steering wheel, but how do I remove the center cover?

Don't want to damage it.

On the back of the wheel, on the bottom spoke, there is a hole - poke a cross-head screwdriver through that hole and remove the screw. The cover then simply pulls off and you disconnect the wires for the horn and the cruise control once the centre is free of the wheel assembly :thumbup1:

• 3 weeks later...

Today I went to someone who e-mailed me and offered me a 1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo with an automatic.

The car isn't used for several years and is parked outside (but dry from the rain).

THe body isn't bad, only some rust spots on the body itself, but the bottom is completely intact.

DSC084015_zps3oamqkiv.jpg

DSC084005_zps4g1g7i4k.jpg

DSC084025_zps75xe1vjj.jpg

DSC084045_zpsk2jmbehf.jpg

DSC084065_zpsqamtialq.jpg

DSC084095_zps7ucpgof1.jpg

DSC084105_zpsaaxuuyed.jpg

DSC084115_zpsijnuviww.jpg

DSCF0313_zpskbye0x1t.jpg

DSCF0314_zps8uo4hmsf.jpg

Just made a down payment for it and will pick it up later.

I also get another automatic transmission (restored) and engine with it. :)

Yes, I'm going to restore it again to it's original condition, just like it was in the magazine.

Can't wait to get it, so I can start cleaning and polishing it.

The yellow color isn't the same at all places anymore, but it will be repainted completely later.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks great!

I'm starting to like the yellow color more and more now I own two of them. :)

The second one which is one of the four first delivered ones in The Netherlands, well....something funny happened.

I received and e-mail from someone in Belgium and this person bought a red 1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo.

He asked me or I could find out something about the car, because he thought it was also an early one.

Well he was right about that, because his car is one of the four as well!!!

Nissan-300ZX-0255_zpsn7nt0ugi.jpg

Nissan-300ZX-0955_zpshjeupszx.jpg

Nissan-300ZX-0755_zpstkfmzegn.jpg

I see there is a yellow European LHD 300zx for sale in ebay A nice example but would need the nose changed back to OEM.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1995-Nissan-300-3-0-ZX-Targa-3dr-/272065040963?hash=item3f58571243:g:cU0AAOSwcBhWYFvh

and its rear bumper back to OEM Euro spec.

Project 1547 - Out of the Blue

She's so fine, there's no tellin' where the money went - Simply irresistible.

• 4 weeks later...

Today it was the big day, I could finally pick up my 1990 Nissan 300ZX TT!!

When I was filling up the fuel tank at the nearest gas station from where I bought the car, and was paying for my fuel, I saw something yellow parking behind my Nissan, it was another yellow Nissan 300ZX!!! (NON Turbo)

Well, that was something I could never imagen it would happen. :)

DSC087885_zpsl5o4aoij.jpg

DSC087895_zpspbtfhx18.jpg

DSC087925_zpsfpao8ewb.jpg

DSC087935_zpsa7hmzsvk.jpg

I drove the car back home (1,5 hour driving) without any problems at all, it looked or the car was used every day. (it wasn't used for 7 years!!)

There is one problem with the car which needs to be repaired, else I can go to the garage for it's MOT, the wiper "sprinkler" doesn't work, not for the window, but also for the head lights.

The "funny" thing is, my burgundy Nissan has exacty the same problem.

Does anyone know what this can be???!!

I also couldn't find the prinkler pomp itself.

Congratulations on your purchase and great to see a Euro spec car back in good hands!

All three pumps (2 for front and rear windscreens and 1 for headlights) are mounted on the washer reservoir.

Item 7 is the headlight washer pump.

14674021731711.png

Project 1547 - Out of the Blue

She's so fine, there's no tellin' where the money went - Simply irresistible.

Thank you so much for showing where the pomp is!!!

Yeah, I couldn't believe my own eyes to see another 300ZX (even in the same color) arriving at the gas station.

I only saw a red one about 25 years ago, in the beginning of this month I saw a second (white) one and within the same week another (red) one, and now suddenly one more!

Really funny this! :)