Hello from The Netherlands!

Hi,

I'm from The Netherlands and own a 1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo.

I bought it about 4 months ago, it was offered for parts, I immediately bought it from internet without seeing the car itself in real.

It has no transmission or engine in it (yet), but I didn't cared.

I saved it and want to restore it completely one day to it's original showroom condition.

Here are some photos from the day I picked it up...

DSC064525_zpswq6zbgew.jpg

DSC064535_zpsosftfzow.jpg

DSC064545_zpsaseeisu4.jpg

DSC064555_zpsmochwesu.jpg

DSC064515_zpsarptm8uy.jpg

Most interior parts where stored inside the car, the rear bumper came also with it, so for most part it was complete.

Only one inerior panel is missing and the drivers window. (+the engine and transmission then)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
For a friend and for myself I'm looking for the plexiglass part with the 3rd braking light that's located in the rear of the trunk lid, does anymore know where I can get these?

Need one in black and one in red.

That part breaks very easily there are a few around 2nd hand or you can get them new from the zcentre

I'm located in Dronten, it's in about the center of The Netherlands.

Do you also have trucks going from Ireland (Carlow)?

I bought a car there which still needs to come my way.

you bought a car in Carlow Ireland???? one of our members From here Richie K lives in Carlow. Yes the trucks sometimes have room going back to the Netherlands, we are based at Rijnsburg, I will get you a Shipping price, it will be good I think as we give the transport company a lot of business.

Can you please check the transport costs for me to bring the car from Carlow to The Netherlands (city is: Bant).

I have someone from Poland who can also transport it for me, but if your price is better, I prefer that ofcourse! ;)

Let me know as soon as you can oke, thanks!!!

Hi Diante, Welcome to the club. My wive is Dutch, she comes from Roermond (limburg). I was living over there. You will get the looks in Holland and Germany. They look at you very confused when you drive by. One problem you may have is getting left hand headlights for it. I would search them first.

There is a German club and a Dutch club. Theres a man called Eric who lives Den Hagg. He fixes Z32. He fitted my engine when it blew. I will try and find his contact.

Just had help from Funkysi !!

Eric runs http://dta-motorsport.com He's the guru over there. He knows everything and anything my friend!!

Good Luck

Edited by jonce
update

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I live almost my whole life in The Netherlands, but originally I'm portugese.

The car I bought from Ireland is a '98 Mazda Xedos 6, no Nissan. :)

But I'm probably want to sell it again, if I can do that somehow in Ireland itself, it would be better.

If I leave it with the seller, he will most likely rip me off and will sell the car himself and keep the money.

A few months ago I also saved a 1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo from a junkyard, the exhaust was already sold and the spoiler, so I just found it on time.

Really everything works, all the lights, everything....unbelievable that it was on a junkyard.

But the bottom is really bad on both sides, new parts need to be welded in.

I already have the sections cut out from a good / better Nissan body to replace the really bad ones.

Here are some photos when it was still at the junkyard...

25524-0_zpslhekwrcp.jpg

25524-1_zpsiueunzyb.jpg

25524-2_zpsvwrrakxu.jpg

25524-3_zpsfthcej2r.jpg

25524-4_zpsfrqxakbt.jpg

Oh..if you can find the address from the guy in Den Haag, that would be great, thanks!!

I'm glad I own one of those with the rare Pearl Yellow color! :)

I will take my time to restore it, also because I have more cars which need work.

I couldn't believe it also when I saw it standing on a junkyard in an add, I immediately e-mailed them asking or it was possible to buy the whole car.

In the first case they said "no", but after sending several e-mails they changed their mind....luckely for the car!

Some more photos from the Nissan...

DSC080476_zpsspsqador.jpg

DSC080536_zps31d8uv7f.jpg

DSC080546_zpsxhwa9lam.jpg

DSC080516_zpsc8fpvfps.jpg

DSC080196_zps6qvwemig.jpg

DSC080286_zpsnbdnwvi7.jpg

DSC080356_zpsrfs5wjlf.jpg

DSC080456_zpstercxwtn.jpg

DSC079956_zpslkfmcfyp.jpg

DSC080156_zpsvo4h3wkk.jpg

DSC080166_zpslkfxbbub.jpg

DSC080086_zpsnoncrcu8.jpg

DSC080116_zpsodhyuxi8.jpg

DSC080076_zpsbhsmaybg.jpg

you bought a car in Carlow Ireland???? one of our members From here Richie K lives in Carlow. Yes the trucks sometimes have room going back to the Netherlands, we are based at Rijnsburg, I will get you a Shipping price, it will be good I think as we give the transport company a lot of business.

Do you know how I can contact Richie K.?

I'm going to sell some cars I have to restore my bordeaux red Nissan quicker.

I want to go to Portugal in the beginning of May with it.

When I'm back I want to repaint it completely, but first I need to sell my cars to raise the money.

I had a 1997 Mercedes CLK 320 and I traded it for Nissan parts, now I have my automatic transmission complete which I want to built in, a new steering wheel, windshield, trunk lid and door panel.....also a drivers side window for my yellow one which was still missing.

An original exhaust is also already arranged. :)