So Many Great Members Gone

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Trade

yup guy was mental,was married to Sasha who was a member on here,she pied him off and he went back home to SA,And last year I had a message he was dead and was sent a link Bri to an SA newspaper proving it.I never forgot a meet at the pub and seeing his gun collection,rifles with laser sights on tripods etc,proper paid up member to the fruitcake club LOL

Untitled-1.png

we all just lurk in the background

Good to see you back too mate!!

No chance of us letting that one return Steve :thumbdown:

And Gaz is dead right - as long as we have holes in our @rses, we'll never sanction that....!!

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

always look at least once a week on the 300 site i just dont post much i like to see how the 300's evolve though from how it was in our lairy days.......i take it duffer and johnny have fallen from grace now lol good to see a lot of the old timers still about though

No politics etc., looks like im an oldie, first joined in Sept. 2003, some names I recall, Athene 300zx girl, Big Kim, Marco, Steve 300zx, Andy Duff, Saz, Mac 1, Chewie, and there was another woman owner of a dark silver one Eileen was her name, I cant remember user name, and of coure Hellraiser, Bantambunny, Funkysi, Wozzer,

Yes Pete just seem to disappear of the face of the planet lol, lovely guy :thumbup1:

I was talking to him a couple of months ago

Membership No 0780

INSURANCE GOOFA

Datascan, Conzult, ECUTalk and a few others

I have all the rare bits you can't find :tongue::tongue:

Well I don't know how on earth I missed that great thread you posted up there Gary. I don't think that's the car he's referrring to though. I'm going to guess at jay's old car. If that's right, the owner sadly passed away. The other alternative could be Zelda maybe?

Membership No 0780

INSURANCE GOOFA

Datascan, Conzult, ECUTalk and a few others

I have all the rare bits you can't find :tongue::tongue:

I'm still alive and kicking and still driving my Zed :rofl:

Just i've moved jobs which means I never have time to spend time on the zed any more - I haven't attended a meet in years now basically because i'm doing DIY every weekend these days (how middle aged is that lol)

I'm still alive and kicking and still driving my Zed :rofl:

Just i've moved jobs which means I never have time to spend time on the zed any more - I haven't attended a meet in years now basically because i'm doing DIY every weekend these days (how middle aged is that lol)

Good to hear you still have the Z mate and keeping well :thumbup: