So Many Great Members Gone

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi All

Thought I'd poke my head back in and say hello...

Anyone seen my old black SWB Zed? I'd love to buy it back :(

Looking at getting another motor soon, and keep going back to Z's :)

Good to see you Jay!! someone had told me you were dead!! Where's that widebody SWB gone to?? I loved that car!!

There was another jay that died mate. I got them mixed up... Sorry. This jay had the short wide arch with the veilside skits that I'd posted earlier in the thread. Sorry again for the confusion.

Edit: slick pete already corrected me

Edited by bird

Membership No 0780

INSURANCE GOOFA

Datascan, Conzult, ECUTalk and a few others

I have all the rare bits you can't find :tongue::tongue:

There was another jay that died mate. I got them mixed up... Sorry. This jay had the short wide arch with the veilside skits that I'd posted earlier in the thread. Sorry again for the confusion.

Edit: slick pete already corrected me

Wasn't having a go matey, just joking around.:tt2::thumbup1:

Hi, Cheers :)

Sold my Zed... Lots of little things were niggling me with it...I wanted to spend some serious money on it (Which I didnt have)..

Hopefully, once I sort my money I am looking at getting another 300 or 350z next (or even dare I say a MkIV Supra).

I loved my Zed and deeply regret selling it...I'd love another like it - Zelda?!? :) hmmmm Just keeping my eyes open...

• 2 weeks later...
Hiya buddy

Just busy with life, been divorced and married again moved 4 times, renovated a house, bought a v10 rs6 and currently sat in a hotel in Brugge :-) how about you bud? Still roofing?

yea still roofing mate...trust you to have a V10 rs6..LOL. I still remember that insane Supra you had and the weekly night meets at the boozer near irlam. Used to take myself,greddy,and dave chung about 10 mins to get home on the Wirral at speeds i dare not type here,my oil temp used to go through the roof...:cool3: great days

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...