New rare rear light covers

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought that I had seen that style of rear light before, for my sins, I had one of these in the Eighties :blushing:

ChryslerAlpine1-3rear.jpg

I remember those! The world's loudest timing gear those engines had. Didn't these cars have ginger upholstery? The bumpers always faded to the colour of biege dog poo. You never see biege dog poo anymore.

I reckon the lights are more Austin Montego-ish.

$(KGrHqZ,!i!E7DhvviSuBPFBMJG05g~~60_35.JPG

Edited by Funkysi

I remember those! The world's loudest timing gear those engines had. Didn't these cars have ginger upholstery? The bumpers always faded to the colour of biege dog poo. You never see biege dog poo anymore.

I reckon the lights are more Austin Montego-ish.

$(KGrHqZ,!i!E7DhvviSuBPFBMJG05g~~60_35.JPG

I' ll give you that one Si, I had no dealings with Montegos, so It didn't come to memory, unlike the Alpine - and yes the colour combinations

of the interior were something to behold ( like a lot of late Seventies and Eighties cars) and yes the bumpers faded something terrible.

ZedRear4b.jpg

Guest lee dent
What do you all think of my new rear light lens covers?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75542[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75543[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75544[/ATTACH]

Very, very rare. Look cool don't they?

Ian just admit you really like them lols:detective:

Ian just admit you really like them lols:detective:

PMSL, these guys are so easy to wind up......Guy's I really wouldn't put these on my Zed so breathe easy. This came in the boot of the car being broken at the moment, the black one, mine is silver!!! Wish the other side had been there though because they are very rare indeed and I think some Yank may have bought them for some silly price.....lol. They are made by Lonza and a quick Google search shows their rarity.

Guest lee dent
PMSL, these guys are so easy to wind up......Guy's I really wouldn't put these on my Zed so breathe easy. This came in the boot of the car being broken at the moment, the black one, mine is silver!!! Wish the other side had been there though because they are very rare indeed and I think some Yank may have bought them for some silly price.....lol. They are made by Lonza and a quick Google search shows their rarity.

Well they are rare for a reason lols.eww ford capri rear window blind comes to mind

i could use those in designing of my led rear light units or at least the outside measurements drawn on a peace of card/.

Would you like to borrow it to get what you want made bud? You are welcome to use it if it helps, but only have the one side.

What's happening with this impul car?

The Impul car is being broken bud, it was just too far gone to economically put it back on the road. Anything you want?