Cast exhaust manifolds.

There's a company on ebay selling twin turbo msp/ams copies at the moment for £110 delivered for the pair. Mine arrived in days and quality is outstanding. From the research I've done it seems that these are almost identical to ams/msp manifolds at a huge reduction in price.

TmpFile_1.jpg

TmpFile_2.jpg

TmpFile.jpg

Nissan 300ZX twin cast iron turbo manifold T25 flange _ eBay.jpg

AMS are a copy of the MSPs......if these are a copy of the AMS fannymoulds, be interesting to wonder what copies they are actually of. :) AMS products aren't best known for quality and fitment. Hope these have addressed that. :)

Edited by Funkysi

• 2 years later...
There's a company on ebay selling twin turbo msp/ams copies at the moment for £110 delivered for the pair. Mine arrived in days and quality is outstanding. From the research I've done it seems that these are almost identical to ams/msp manifolds at a huge reduction in price.

Hello,

I'm interesting too for these cast manifolds

able to resist heat ? feedback ?

thanks

Don't think you can find them anymore. My understanding was that these were made by the same people that were making the AMS ones and it got put a stop to quite quickly. So now your choice is genuine MSP ones or "official copies" the AMS ones.

Don't waste your money on these. Very poor quality and made out of goodness knows what - manhole covers, garden gates etc.

Project 1547 - Out of the Blue

She's so fine, there's no tellin' where the money went - Simply irresistible.