New to the Z world from the emerald isle.

Howdy,

I'm new to the forum, new to the Z world and actually also new to Nissan .... well at least when it comes to ownership.

My garage consists mostly of german and a bit of swedish and french machinery. Only when it came to motorbikes, I've always kept to japanese stuff.

There are very few japanese cars, that give me an itch, that needs to scratch and the 300ZX definatly was one of them. My previous exposure of Nissan has mostly been my brother who has a PS13 Silvia with S15 nose conversion.

As of Sunday, I'm now the happy owner of a fairly low milage, well minded Fairlady Z from 1995.

10659502516_8f1f679458_z.jpg

It's a 3l non-turbo T-top. The only mods being cat-back stainless steel backboxes from Trust and a K+N airfilter setup. The previous owner also supplied the original backboxes, but I don't think I would stick them back on.

The little beasty has only 86000 km on the clock, is an original JDM Fairlady Z and has been in Ireland for the last 3-4 years. She was however dry stored after being brought in and only taken out of hibernation a year ago.

The condition is near to factory fresh and there are only very minor niggles, that needs attending. The T-top is 100% leak free, which is nice. The previous owner, which I know, has been very caring for the car, so she's been looked after and came also with the full service history from Japan.

Anyhow, for now, don't expect too much activity from me .. as I'm probably out there on the road somewhere listening to the rumble from the V6 :)

/M

Welcome to the forum buddy. Gary is in Ireland, so if you need to know anything he's your man, or just post up on here, always someone about to give help and advice, we are a very friendly bunch. Very nice looking Zed (in the best and fastest colour too).....lol. The wheels are after market too, but look really nice.