What did you do to your zed today?

Not so much as what I did today. More like what can’t I do.

Garage is so full up now.

A whole car plus two sets of oem wheels, two tailgates three bumpers a bonnet. Two doors and good know what else preventing me from getting in.

I need more storage space [emoji85]999a116d2e3b49656c1113627b20637c.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recently back from uni.

Some may remember my 3 gauge radio mount. For Dads car he wanted 2 gauges and his alarm dongle so that has been done today:

0c9156e1f62381c44588df7237d7628c.jpg

Just waiting for the gauges to put in it.

All in preparation for its first official car show at the weekend in its suit of re-repainted red.

Recently back from uni.

Some may remember my 3 gauge radio mount. For Dads car he wanted 2 gauges and his alarm dongle so that has been done today:

All in preparation for its first official car show at the weekend in its suit of re-repainted red.

Those immobiliser fobs do my head in! Bin it and fit a Toad Ai606. [emoji6]

Not so much as what I did today. More like what can’t I do.

Garage is so full up now.

A whole car plus two sets of oem wheels, two tailgates three bumpers a bonnet. Two doors and good know what else preventing me from getting in.

I need more storage space [emoji85]999a116d2e3b49656c1113627b20637c.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this feeling all too well :yes::whistling::thumbup:

Recently back from uni.

What's going on with this?

_20180612_124853.jpg

Had a nice day with Ian Greenfield today. We've swapped his white Z's interior to a nice Alcantara one from Keith's blue Z.

Ian's old interior is now going to go into mine! Can't wait to relocate the seat belts and get rid of the tweed in mine now!

Ian has also helped me out with a new set of front brake pads and some rear leather seats.

Thanks again Ian!

IMG_20180612_200536.jpg

As you can see, this has cleaned up very nice!! :)

Rubber makes me happy sometimes. My last new weatherstrip has arrived (highly unexciting). This is the large one that goes round the boot. Mine is in good condition, but I wanted a new one whilst they were still available (as the door seals went NLA shortly after buying mine) and this should give the boot a much more solid fit as Z32 tailgates do creak a little over time as the seal shrinks even with max adjustment on the latch and new bump stops.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112934[/ATTACH]

Rubber makes me happy sometimes. My last new weatherstrip has arrived (highly unexciting). This is the large one that goes round the boot. Mine is in good condition, but I wanted a new one whilst they were still available (as the door seals went NLA shortly after buying mine) and this should give the boot a much more solid fit as Z32 tailgates do creak a little over time as the seal shrinks even with max adjustment on the latch and new bump stops.

DSC_1909.jpg