My New Car (Project M3)

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice motors these, shame how everybody with a BMW gets tarred with the same brush though, I remember being behind one of these in the zed, had his girlfriend in the passenger seat, cocky tw@t waved bye bye to me and put his foot down so a let him get a few car lengths away and dropped a gear, he had to pull over quite sharpish :lol: turns out he's a used car salesman at a plot near my house, I had went in for a look around and when i got back to the car him and a colleague were having a look round my car so i asked what he was doing and he explained who he was, seemed a decent bloke even admitted my car was "bloody quick" :lol:

Nice one Allan - I'm pleased you've found one mate!!

And that doesn't look like it needs much doing to put it back on the road either!! I hope you get it sorted ASAP as there's nothing like a fast convertible when the sun is shining......:tt1:

Richard:sorcerer:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

you drive it onto a platform where the car is strapped down solid, then there is hydraulic rams and chains and so on in place to basically pull all the car straight, they have all the measurments and the jig is set up to pull push bend all back into place

• 3 months later...

it was at first, but then it was decided that instead of messing on beating and filling, it would be best to remove and fit new parts, all the joins have been drilled out and will be spot welded as factory, very neat and tidy job

all for the price of £450, the car is still well in budget of the 9k i estimated