Everything posted by Spinksy
-
Dodgey headlights.....Help
Not the bulb guys. Tried swopping the bulbs left 2 right problem still on right side.
-
Black, Cannock, 13th Dec
Soz to but in Chunk but how do I go about joining the club? I'm a new member I live in Melton Mowbray & would like to hook up wiv other z heads for friendship good times n maybe long lasting relationships
-
Dodgey headlights.....Help
Just got my first Z last week n one of the dipped headlights is barely aglow while the other side is fine. Don't know if it is a common fault or some wonabe auto electrician has been hard at work with his not so magic wand. Any ideas? :confused:
-
Leather Re-trim kit from Z-centre
Thanks X-biker, Spoke to Zed world & he recons it's a dodgy sender switch that can be replaced for about £85. Will add it to my to-do list for the new year. Cheers
-
oil change
Hi djtomo, can e-mail a spec sheet off the net or give you the link if thats any good.
-
Leather Re-trim kit from Z-centre
By the way, any of you guys know why my oil guage goes from 60-0 as i'm driving? Is this normal or should I be worried?
-
Leather Re-trim kit from Z-centre
Must dash....can smell the big cheese cummin. Must say its been errrrrrrrr average..
-
Leather Re-trim kit from Z-centre
Will send the pics this weekend. Cream looks the muts nuts with blk. :smash: :cool: :cry: :hurl: :p :slap: :nono: :nana2: Just covering all angles on the smiley thingy's
-
Leather Re-trim kit from Z-centre
Obviously need to get some tuition from the kids on these smiley things
-
Leather Re-trim kit from Z-centre
Go gentle, I'm a forum virgin just lookin for a friend for life not just for xmas.. :slap:
-
Leather Re-trim kit from Z-centre
Hi mate, just got myself my 1st Z & its got a full Zcentre leather interior in cream if your interested I will send pics. The cars black as well so should give you a good idea of how it would look in yours. :xxx: