been cornholed monumentaly

Guest deve8uk

Guest deve8uk

bought a "forged" lump of JDz some 2-3 years hence, guess what, its gona cost me more to fix the shoddy workmanship that it is to build one from scratch. only good point is the heads are flowed and ok, but whoever did the valves and measured and fitted teh pistons needs a slap. Pistons are too small for hole and valves dont sit correctly and have coked up

thats the past time I buy second hand anything its just not worth the time and effort and ends up costing 5 times that of brand new.

Guest deve8uk

teach me to buy of someone who done the work themselves. which is why he sald it because it had a problem. wich someone had given me the heads up, complete waste of money.

bought a "forged" lump of JDz some 2-3 years hence, guess what, its gona cost me more to fix the shoddy workmanship that it is to build one from scratch. only good point is the heads are flowed and ok, but whoever did the valves and measured and fitted teh pistons needs a slap. Pistons are too small for hole and valves dont sit correctly and have coked up

thats the past time I buy second hand anything its just not worth the time and effort and ends up costing 5 times that of brand new.

can't you go with oversized valves and get pistons to suit?

teach me to buy of someone who done the work themselves. which is why he sald it because it had a problem. wich someone had given me the heads up, complete waste of money.

I know that feeling Chris, exactly, hence my ode to Grass Hopper in my rides. Anyway I thought you were going to go for a Z1 stage 4?

Guest deve8uk
I know that feeling Chris, exactly, hence my ode to Grass Hopper in my rides. Anyway I thought you were going to go for a Z1 stage 4?

i was but this was "suposed" to be a fully forged lump with less than 100 miles. turns out it just has weisco pistons. not very forged

i was but this was "suposed" to be a fully forged lump with less than 100 miles. turns out it just has weisco pistons. not very forged

not much else worth forging anyway chris, unless you were aiming for 600+hp

never rated weisco, Not sure a cotter pin would be much good radron LOL but they may aswell supply cotter pins:rofl: its more to do with the shite design and failing circlip/s!!

Guest deve8uk
not much else worth forging anyway chris, unless you were aiming for 600+hp

never rated weisco, Not sure a cotter pin would be much good radron LOL but they may aswell supply cotter pins:rofl: its more to do with the shite design and failing circlip/s!!

I can quite safely say that 600 was going to be the lower target, so yep it needed to be forged.

thats a damb shame , i remember jdz , i bought lights and many other bits from him ,ps not defending his honour etc , just saying i had dealings with him no problems , i dont know full story of what deal you had with him just a real shame its turned out this way as he seemed a decent bloke , i know he bought a supra ,,

Guest deve8uk

John a decent fella, just sold me an engine not up to scratch. which is why he was probably selling it as it had issues.

Guest deve8uk

yep, cant do any meets till i get teh flipping car going. thought this would only take a couple of months, its been one bloody problem after another.

i realy am thinking to mothball the car and just buy a new one and come back to it in say 10 years time.