subscribed V registred user

ive noticed a few long time members are now reg users and not re-newing there subs :confused: now dont turn this thread into a platform for sounding off your dislikes of the way the clubs run thats not what this threads about,its a simple question of "do you guys think this place is worth 4 pennies a day??" i mean where the hell can you get real hands on advice,products,and service advice from the comfort of your home plus the banter and links ect :nono: so come on guys get your hands in your pockets and keep surporting a fantastic place for the 300zx owner

just over 4 pence ffs :shock:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont own a zed, so i dont subscribe. When i do own a zed again i will subscribe. TBH im not on here enough to justify spending money on the site.

Im subscirbed on my fireblade forum, as i own a blade. Personally i have no problem only being a registered user. I dont sell stuff on here, i dont buy stuff on here (once again, dont own a zed). Other than that i see no real benefit to subscribing.

Im all for supporting the forum, but its been here since i joined, and i dont expect it to go belly up any time soon. If it comes to that, then ill put my hands in my pocket, but until then, im fine as i am

my zed sits quietly in the garage gathering dust, I have little interest in it and no need for advice, and can't be bothered with club events any more and rarely look on here these days. Hence I don't bother, also I quite strongly disagree with some of the bureaucracy on here which led to a number of long standing members and friends of mine getting banned for life.

my zed sits quietly in the garage gathering dust, I have little interest in it and no need for advice, and can't be bothered with club events any more and rarely look on here these days. Hence I don't bother, also I quite strongly disagree with some of the bureaucracy on here which led to a number of long standing members and friends of mine getting banned for life.

i did say leave the politics out bud :confused: ime asking you as a zed head do you allso agree this place is well worth 4p aday??

Ditto the some of the above unfortunately. I'm hoping actually being able to drive a Z again now we've got our new NA will kickstart my enthusiasm for the club scene but after a few run ins with some people on here in the "upper echelons" and after learning a few other bits and pieces, along with Christmas on the horizon and being skint I've decided not to resubscribe for the moment.

I dont own a zed, so i dont subscribe. When i do own a zed again i will subscribe. TBH im not on here enough to justify spending money on the site.

Im subscirbed on my fireblade forum, as i own a blade. Personally i have no problem only being a registered user. I dont sell stuff on here, i dont buy stuff on here (once again, dont own a zed). Other than that i see no real benefit to subscribing.

Im all for supporting the forum, but its been here since i joined, and i dont expect it to go belly up any time soon. If it comes to that, then ill put my hands in my pocket, but until then, im fine as i am

Whats owning a zed got to do with anything? Ive never owned one, doesnt stop me admiring the car, and meeting the fantastic people on this forum. its more than a forum, its a club, and next year is gonna be fantastic for club meets, I will make sure of it. :nono: ;) :D

I suppose so, but everything you could even want to know about a zed has been posted on here before and you don't need to pay to use the search, or indeed to post a technical question, there is little incentive to cough up unless to buy and sell things.

That's very true........I pay my "4p a day" cos that's what the dues are, I believe that if you take something out you should put something back and I've taken a lot of good advice and help from this club.

I am tempted to say a few things about what's wrong with the club and what could be done to improve it but we have been specifically asked not to do that on this thread.....so I wont.

Dave

I pay subscriptions on here and Zclub because I like to see the clubs continue to operate, besides , the yearly subscription is a pittence in what i've saved over the years in doing stuff myself. If I had to go to nissan with a problem every time....££££££ ;)