Decisions - decisions.

As a few may know, over the last year ive gone through a wife, house, vans, shag buddies and girlfriends.

As of two weeks ago, the last girlfriend ditched me.

In the last two days, ive been giving the green light after a bit of flirting with two young Sussex ladies on seperate occasions. Both single and DONT want kids :hyper: :hyper:

One is a dentist, with own practice in Brighton, size 10, blonde, drives a BMW 330i. Very very sexy

Other is a barrister, also size 10, and also blonde, drives a Merc convertible. Also very very sexy.

I flirt most days like a dog on heat, but this is a decison that i need help with.

Both have been texing me, and chatting on msn till the early hours.

Now what do i do????? I feel like Hugh Hefner :hyper: :hyper:

As a few may know, over the last year ive gone through a wife, house, vans, shag buddies and girlfriends.

In the last two days, ive been giving the green light after a bit of flirting with two young Sussex ladies on seperate occasions. Both single and DONT want kids :hyper: :hyper:

One is a dentist, with own practice in Brighton, size 10, blonde, drives a BMW 330i. Very very sexy

Other is a barrister, also size 10, and also blonde, drives a Merc convertible. Also very very sexy.

I flirt most days like a dog on heat, but this is a decison that i need help with.

I dont understand??

What's the problem??

nail them both! Keep at the no commitment level for as long as possible, and enjoy the life of a bloke shagging to hot and well of bits of tottie!!

In fact no, ive changed my mind. Marry one of them, have the affair with the other.Divorce the first one, have her for 50%, then marry the one you had the affair with. Divorce her as well and have her for 50% as well.

GET SOME REVENGE FOR ALL MALE KIND!!!!! why dont we get the chance to have an unfair chance of having half of your partners hard earned cash and property!

If you got the choice i'd say see them both, then if it gets a pain in the arse (it will) make a decision who you want to keep !

the dentist is gonna have a good swill round and spit it out in the bowl

so must be the barrister

:hyper:

:rofl: :rofl:

as long as she says "i love you" with a mouth full then thats the girl to go for. ;)

or can i have a flake in that....

mmmm creamy..

or

oh oh do it again!

Well you could date each of them seperately and see which one you prefer

You can't tell as you don't know either of them yet

Or someone new might pop up

Or you could do something radical and actually spend some time single and see what's going on inside yourself and actually deal with it

mmmm interesting why men seem to try and fill a void in their life with just shagging :confused:

Do the right thing Stu. Dont date them both and 2 time its immoral and wrong. Treat them both with some respect date them both once and make your mind up. If you make the wrong decision then back to the drawing board mate. Its not like you are running out of time...............Or is it? :D

Remember the 5 secrets of a perfect relationship!!

1/ Its important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks, clean and has a job.

2/ Its important to have a woman who makes you laugh.

3/ Its important to have a woman you can trust, and doesnt lie.

4/ Its important to have a woman who is good in bed, and likes being with you.

5/ Its very very very important that these 4 women dont know each other!!!!

By my reckoning, you still got 2 more women to find!!!

Remember the 5 secrets of a perfect relationship!!

1/ Its important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks, clean and has a job.

2/ Its important to have a woman who makes you laugh.

3/ Its important to have a woman you can trust, and doesnt lie.

4/ Its important to have a woman who is good in bed, and likes being with you.

5/ Its very very very important that these 4 women dont know each other!!!!

By my reckoning, you still got 2 more women to find!!!

:rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl: