So where are you all from then?

Guest STEVEB

Guest STEVEB

i dont get to see many zeds near where i am in norfolk so just wondered where you are all hiding? it would be good to come and get to a meet soon so just wondering how far i would have to travel.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Guest senna

Originally posted by MAC 1:

No Zs in Norfolk bud just turkeys,get yourself to Billing next month, then you will see some Zs eek.gif.

And probably some turkeys eek.gif

Guest Timmy_Turbo

Originally posted by Paul C:

Sunny Ramsgate in Kent! biggrin.gif

really must get round to arranging a meet down here.

biggrin.gif LMFAO biggrin.gif

I was brought up(read dragged up as a naughty little tike!) in Broadstairs Paul. Know Ramsgate, Margit, Cliftonville etc. very, very well mate! Freaky! biggrin.gif

------------------

sig.gif

When was that Timmy?? how old were you then??

I went to school in Broadstairs, lived in Margate then.

You be up for a meet down here, or havent we got enough sheep for you??? biggrin.gif

------------------

I feel the need, the need for speed!

myzx2.jpg

Im from southend in essex, I'm only 20 :O) all these old fogies with their tales of the war.....

when they were lads they couldn't afford turbos, they had to use their sister hairdryer, and then they got a split lip from her when she found out.....

Guest senna

My name is Bernard.

I have a large Turkey farm just west of Great Yarmouth and would be more than willing to bring some of my 'Norfolk Gobblers' to billing to test your intercoolers.

Let me know by email.

Bernard.

ps.. I also have ostriches, but they are more expensife.

Guest STEVEB

i live in kings lynn. it would be nice to get to billing to see you all. cant bring my turkeys though, they dont like the top off the zed!! the wind messes their hair up.

Guest Clair

London! biggrin.gif

And I really do think there are more Zeds here than anywhere else!

I see at least 6 every other day in my neck of the woods wink.gif

------------------

gatecrashermelee..jpg

Guest wild turkey

We live in Beverley, near York havent seen a single zed here since we moved here 3 months ago..fookin great!

steve

Guest TVC15

There are a few of us in Ipswich. Not being from Suffolk myself I am happy to talk to Norfolk folk, can't speak for the other though wink.gif

David

I come from Bristol. There are a few 300zx's down this neck of the woods. There also seems to be a lot of Jap Import companies springing up everywhere to help keep the mumbers up ;-)

I also live about 10 miles from Paul Bailey.

B.

Guest andyduff

Lancashire is where its at boys and girls biggrin.gif There's bloody loads of the buggers around here!!! Still get heads turning though...

We also have the best parties (at my house biggrin.gif)... in fact... there's one this saturday wink.gif

Also, we have the best zed parts supplier - ok his hair is ginger but we'll let him off for that biggrin.gif

CheerZ,

Andy

------------------

duff_20logo.jpg

Log onto Tech info for the latest tech info :D

Guest jvnewcomb1961

I live just south of Burton on Trent and work in Leicester.

I have seen 4/5 local 300's driving alround and on my way to work. There is a once a month skyline meet at the Stenson Inn south of Derby that I go to and I think there is a Jap meet every Tuesday night somewhere on Fosse Park. Shame there is no 300zx meets in the midlands/birmingham area though.