MY NEW CAR

Guest Leigh

oh mama biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

this is wierd as i have seriously been considering one of these.

how much, what spec ect.

now you know ill be needing a ride.

Guest Leigh

Thanks Tim,

Although I will be coming back to Z ownership soon. I will register the car and see how I like it, but the main reason for buying it is to sell it on.

Nico fancy a 1992 RX7 manual TT, with 60,000 miles on it??

Leigh

Guest Leigh

Warren,

If you want a ride no probs, car will be here and ready by middle of August.

See previous post for spec.

Car is grade 4, which is about as good as it gets for a 1992 car.

Leigh.

Guest Leigh

Hi Timmy,

To a friend off this forum, they can have it for £7500, which will cover my original outlay and time.

Most importers want £9000 upwards for these.

Senna just let use know when you want an R33, and I will do my best to get it as cheap as humanly possible but good grade only.

Leigh

Guest Timmy_Turbo

Mmmmm, that's nice! 7.5K sounds excellent for such a clean looking 7!

If I win the Lotto tonight I'll have both the 7 and the Skylark Leigh...LOL biggrin.gif

I wish! biggrin.gif

------------------

sig.gif

lions.jpg

Guest Leigh

Roys,

If you want a Zed I can purchase one for you.

It will be done on a buy to order which means at each stage you pay me the costs.

I could get you a Manual 1992 for about £5500, good condition, and ready to roll.

Leigh

Guest TT Tim

Leigh,

I'd be very interested to know what sort of price that R33 goes for and what the additional costs would be to get it to the UK.

ta

Tim

Guest Leigh

Hi Tim,

I will let you know how much this car goes for. I would expect the full UK price including SVA and registration to be about £14000 to £15000. Until I get the final bid price I cant be more exact.

Leigh.

Guest Leigh

Hi Roys,

This ZED will be available from July, if you interested let me know. Its one I sold to a friend. Manual TT, less than 60K miles, serviced recently, leather, AC etc, 1992.

Car will be £6000 to someone from the forum.

ns9331-5.jpg

Leigh

Guest Baba-Jan

TT Tim,

im registered with a company in japan, with whom i got my NA zx. You get the huge auction data through every week with 2000+ cars a week up for sale. Just tell them your highest bid n they go do it for you, simple. An idea of cost is

i bought my 1990 na with 75,000km grade 4 which is amazing for a 1990 with all the gadgets, fully body-kitted for £1700!!. It cost £2800 total to get it here safely, which included all the deregistration, all the auction fees, transporting fees, 6week shipping,insurance and commission. on top of that you got 10% duty then %17.5 VAT on top of that. Plus the MOT and tax etc. I got mine on the road for about £4200 and im well chuffed caus i put 19s on tinted the windows(cars black) and 1k of ice in it for £7k. Car looks amazing and easily the best move ive ever made.Next car i buy will be fully kitted and imported from japan. its so easy

Guest Timmy_Turbo

You're not kidding! I am now looking into this aswell, when I have some spare wonga. Can't believe the prices of some of the cars over there.

Seeing as I am two mins away from the HSS to Dublin it would be a piece of piss for me to collect aswell.

Saw a 1995 Skylark R33 GTS-T 2.5 Turbo today for 3.3K, Grade 4 with 56Kms on the odo! 900 USD's for shipping etc. Boats go every 10 days and 30-40 days for arrival at UK destination!

GT-4 Celicas are looking nice aswell! wink.gif

------------------

sig.gif

lions.jpg

Guest written off my z

ITS NOT FAIR!! I GOTTA LOOK AT THE SMASHED UP HEAP ON ME DRIVE AND I KEEP SEEING GORGEOUS ZS EVERYWHERE I WILL BE BACK!

Originally posted by Leigh:

Hi Roys,

This ZED will be available from July, if you interested let me know. Its one I sold to a friend. Manual TT, less than 60K miles, serviced recently, leather, AC etc, 1992.

Car will be £6000 to someone from the forum.

ns9331-5.jpg

Leigh

Blimey! Somebody has a relaxed driving position!!!

Guest Mrs Turbo

Bugger the 300's!!!!!! (Only joking) Mr T, I can quite see myself in that! You'd better start getting some serious hours in my lovely honey bunny fluffy poosey thing xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Did I ever tell you I love you??)

Originally posted by Baba-Jan:

TT Tim,

im registered with a company in japan, with whom i got my NA zx. You get the huge auction data through every week with 2000+ cars a week up for sale. Just tell them your highest bid n they go do it for you, simple. An idea of cost is

i bought my 1990 na with 75,000km grade 4 which is amazing for a 1990 with all the gadgets, fully body-kitted for £1700!!. It cost £2800 total to get it here safely, which included all the deregistration, all the auction fees, transporting fees, 6week shipping,insurance and commission. on top of that you got 10% duty then %17.5 VAT on top of that. Plus the MOT and tax etc. I got mine on the road for about £4200 and im well chuffed caus i put 19s on tinted the windows(cars black) and 1k of ice in it for £7k. Car looks amazing and easily the best move ive ever made.Next car i buy will be fully kitted and imported from japan. its so easy

so you went for the 19s? have yo got pics for us?