Whats me smashed up zx worth and any1 want to buy it

Guest davebrundle

Guest davebrundle

I dont really know how much my ZX is worth now its a different shape but can anyone give me an idea and is anyone possibly interested in buying it for spares or repair, or would i be better breaking it for spares.

Basically it needs a new front end it had a dead centre front impact approx 15mph. Damage is bumper, light panel, air filter squashed, oil rad leaking bonnet creased 1 wing moved back 2mm both lights are good. As far as i can see there is no major structual damage, wings are fine they aren't dented. Slam panel a funny shape, and its insurance wise un-economical repair. Whats it worth and does anyone want to buy it?

Its a 1990 TT Jap import with 67,000 on the clock.

Please e-mail me Davebrundle@aol.com

[This message has been edited by davebrundle (edited 17-06-2002).]

Dave

Take Jaylox'es advice and fix it up yourself. The reason being is that someone has hit the front of mine with what looks like an scud missile, I have only owned it since March and its been in me garage for 2 months, I have pulled the front back into shape and replaced both wings,lights and front bumper, upto now she's cost me about £800 and a further £400 for her makeover. Dont u think its worth a poxy £1200 quid to sit behind that wheel once again havin everybody stare at you,as u cruise the streets rippin up the tarmac. ( I do ).

Anyway your insurance payout would easily cover the cost.

Just a thought

NoS

Guest davebrundle

thanx for the advise every1

in reply to trevor yes bob at nissans said that the cost of repair would be about 5 thousand pounds with all new parts. insurance assesor said the same. they have told me there mite be a problem with the claim but they aint told me what. wankers if they dont pay out i will hit the roof. tescos insurance. anybody had a problem with them? anyway thanx for all emails and i will get back to you all asap when i know what i am doin.

dave

Guest Timmy_Turbo

Dave are you up Peterborough way? Bob Ford by any chance at Arriva Nissan?

What do you need to get it right, loads of people on here selling wings, bumpers, headlamp panels etc. For dirt cheap!

Oh and I happen to know a bloody good bodyshop aswell! wink.gif

Drop me a mail if you want anymore info/help.

------------------

sig.gif

lions.jpg

Guest davebrundle

timmy

yes mate im near peterburgh and yes it was bob ford at nissans. ive asked trey to price up all the bits but its not just body panals i need its rads and air flow cencer and shit loads of other stuff. . thanx if i do repair and need help i know who to ask!!

thanx again

dave