Sorry to bring you all down

Guest Coopers-SWB

Guest Coopers-SWB

My mum died at around 7:30 am on the 28th of november.

Just had to tell someone.

She was a game girl. She has been in hospital for the last 16 days fighting for her life. She had not been well for about a year but finally had to give up.

I think she suffered for longer to get past my birthday. Thats what my mum was like.

Do me a favour guys. Make sure you kiss your kids and loved ones every day.

RIP MUM

Darrell

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Aww Darrell ,

That is so sad . Don`t know quite what to say , but I have been there and I remember there was a kind of numbness for a while , which helps in a way , to get through it all : the arrangements etc. You will find the strength to do all that is needed , I`m sure , and to help each other with your huge loss to the family . Keep your chin up , and be there for each other . You`ll always have her in your memories , she made you what you are . This is the hardest time , I know . But you`ll get there , bud .

Sincere Condolences

Brian

Guest Coopers-SWB

Thanks guys.

to tell you the truth guys.

Its a relief.

Thanks for your words.

She has gone to met my dad and have fun.

Lets hope they can get the Z going.

They both enjoyed life and after 17 years apart lets hope they enjoy what ever is out there.

Thanks guys.

to tell you the truth guys.

Its a relief.

Thanks for your words.

She has gone to met my dad and have fun.

Lets hope they can get the Z going.

They both enjoyed life and after 17 years apart lets hope they enjoy what ever is out there.

With an attitude like that, maybe things wont be as hard as they could have been? Wish i could say i would be as strong as that if my mum had reacently died. I can begin to understand how you must be feeling. i hope it gets easier now you have spoken about it.

Neil

Guest Coopers-SWB

We do what we have to do to cope. I can't believe that I was thinking of ending my mums own life. She was in such pain for such a long time.

I hope she is in a better place.

I have to be strong for my sister my kids and the rest of the family.

I thank you all for your words which have made me stronger for the days to come.

They may have made me shed a few tears but I feel better knowing I have the support of future friends.

Darrell

Sad news mate, im sorry to hear. Just like to tell you I know what your going through i lost my mum a couple of months ago through illness, i was there when she went, she was asleep when i got to the hospital, but im sure she knew i was there, now i keep saying if i had woke her up she would still be here. But she still is, and so is your mum mate she is still with you in spirit and will always be. Thoughts are with you and your family, you have friends here to talk to if ever you feel you want to, just think your mum has gone to a better place, mind how you go mate :)

Really sorry to hear this Darrell. When we lose a loved one its easy to think about if they were suffering and how they will be missed, but I always take great comfort in knowing that they are in the best place that anyone can be and we'll see them again when its our turn. All the best with you and your family mate. Dave.

Guest lets drift

Sorry love, but at least you have the great memories and as you say your dear mother is no longer in pain.

Don't be afraid to have a good cry its natural and normal.

Big hugs to you and all your family memembers

Eileen

My mum died at around 7:30 am on the 28th of november.

Just had to tell someone.

She was a game girl. She has been in hospital for the last 16 days fighting for her life. She had not been well for about a year but finally had to give up.

I think she suffered for longer to get past my birthday. Thats what my mum was like.

Do me a favour guys. Make sure you kiss your kids and loved ones every day.

RIP MUM

Darrell

so sorry to hear of your loss mate.

thoughts are with you and your family.

gaz n caz