Well Both Jobs Are Complete For MOT

seal :

The seal?

Could be jacked up on the subframe mount....although it looks too far over.

Where does everyone jack their car up at the front? I use a thick peice of wood, just behind where the reinforcement is for the scissor jack is is thick bit and I put wood under and jack it up from that point. That's the area inside the sill lip, not the other visable area.

Car jack in the sill, then once up enough I use the trolley jack on the front cross member.

I don't think he did jack it up on the sill, although it does look like it in the pic. I was watching him when he did that side, and it seemed a lot further in than it looks, as I was stood to the rear at the same side at the time.

Thanks guys.

It was nothing I wasn't already expecting anyway, but I'm glad it wasn't anything else.

But she is going to need some attention to the suspension soon I think, and I intend to strip her underside and underseal her next summer, a job I never got around to doing this year.

I'm really proud of Eliza, she looks after me well :bow: :duffer: :cool: