have u got a claim to fame

Guest 300zx_girl

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also forgot ive meet all of the automiatics (we live in the same town) will call them "the harry potters" as they are all spoty little swaty coonts lol.

past one of them running on my way to the pub the other day and i managed not to shout " your a coont " at him lol

my mate is director of ACAS for wales

my mates wife is the head anesthesiologist in wales and teaches in london

and also i am the sexiest man in the UK lol

i live 2 mins from houdinee

aka chriss@getgreddy :shock: :nelson: ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hows this then, i think its my fault he became the magician he is today :dance:

I played basketball for england, does that count as fame?

oh and my car has cost the most money to put right in a year ever and is still not working properly. :shock:

Membership No 0780

INSURANCE GOOFA

Datascan, Conzult, ECUTalk and a few others

I have all the rare bits you can't find :tongue::tongue:

I worked on a national magazine for five years. I appeared in it a lot and was on the cover a few times.

I get recognised by people in the street occasionally and have even signed a few autographs.

A woman once once emailed me and offered to have sex with me!

I am almost (well, was) a sort of incredibly, incredibly minor celebrity in a very limited context.

Oh and Chris De Burgh is a friend of the family - but I've never met him!

Hellllo! My mum's godfather is Leslie Philips. Ding Dong! :rofl:

Leslie_Phillips.jpg

and... I'll regret mentioning this one... When I was about 3 I was pictured on the front of the Yorkshire Post newspaper riding my neighbours Great Dane like a horse through the park :rofl:

ok no laughin but when i was at school many moons ago i was on timmi mallet wackaday, i was sat on the wall quite a high wall actually and said a few words, but then me & a friend fell backwards & nearly broke our necks, but they just carried on filming!! shame it wasn't michaela strachen LOL!!

Me and a my best from school in 1983, whilst walking home, walked through our local road and there was filming going, we didnt realise, they were filming Only fools and Horses, got to walk past the back of the bus with del and rodney on 4 times. and it was on the show,

Another one in the 90's stuck in mental traffic in Chelsea, London had been next to this big merc for a while when the passenger window opened ringht next door to me, as i looked across Princess DIana looked at me and said "Hello, dont you just love London in the rush hour", we chatted for about 20 secs, then some bloody undercover cop runs towards me from the car in front and tells me to move on.

Pwhoar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Altern8..... didn't they wear chemical warfare suits filled with vics vapour rub and wear gas masks.............!!!!

I have several claims to fame.

When I was a child, Paul Daniels used to drive his brothers mobile shop down our street. I can still remember him producing gobstoppers out of my ears. He used to let me steer the van while I sat on his knee. OOERR somebody might get the wrong idea about that.

I also used to go to school with the new WBA manager Tony Mowbray. As teenagers we used to camp out in each others gardens. So my claim to fame there is that I have slept with Tony Mowbray!.

Once, I was in Heathrow airport waiting for a connecting flight and Ronnie Wood from the Rolling Stones was at the bar. He was wearing the most outrageous cowboy boots, with what looked like, gold soles and a long fur coat. My mate Marty goes marching up to him and says "alright BOB, that thing you did with live aid was fantastic. The number of people you have helped around the world is amazing". Ronnie boy nearly choked on his lager and the dopy barmaid says "that's Ronnie Wood not Bob Geldoff" Nearly PMSL.

I was in Teesside airport and Kevin Keegan walked past and into the book store. I followed him in and said to him "I bet I know what your thinking" "What's that" he said. "Fook me there's Harty". He just gave me a funny look and walked off.

Finally, I was in Albuferia in Portugal and Cliff Richard pulls up in a convertible 911. I was with my brother in law and I told him to quickly get round the other side of the Porsche. As soon as he was there I started shouting Cliff Cliff at the top of my voice. Cliff Richard looked around and looked very worried as I started walking towards him still shouting Cliff Cliff. I think he was just about to leg it when I booled right past the car and grabbed my brother in law by the hand and said "Cliff, jesus how many years is it". The curly lipped Princess of pop didn't like that one much judging by the look on his face.

Guest 300zx_girl
Altern8..... didn't they wear chemical warfare suits filled with vics vapour rub and wear gas masks.............!!!!

I have several claims to fame.

When I was a child, Paul Daniels used to drive his brothers mobile shop down our street. I can still remember him producing gobstoppers out of my ears. He used to let me steer the van while I sat on his knee. OOERR somebody might get the wrong idea about that.

I also used to go to school with the new WBA manager Tony Mowbray. As teenagers we used to camp out in each others gardens. So my claim to fame there is that I have slept with Tony Mowbray!.

Once, I was in Heathrow airport waiting for a connecting flight and Ronnie Wood from the Rolling Stones was at the bar. He was wearing the most outrageous cowboy boots, with what looked like, gold soles and a long fur coat. My mate Marty goes marching up to him and says "alright BOB, that thing you did with live aid was fantastic. The number of people you have helped around the world is amazing". Ronnie boy nearly choked on his lager and the dopy barmaid says "that's Ronnie Wood not Bob Geldoff" Nearly PMSL.

I was in Teesside airport and Kevin Keegan walked past and into the book store. I followed him in and said to him "I bet I know what your thinking" "What's that" he said. "Fook me there's Harty". He just gave me a funny look and walked off.

Finally, I was in Albuferia in Portugal and Cliff Richard pulls up in a convertible 911. I was with my brother in law and I told him to quickly get round the other side of the Porsche. As soon as he was there I started shouting Cliff Cliff at the top of my voice. Cliff Richard looked around and looked very worried as I started walking towards him still shouting Cliff Cliff. I think he was just about to leg it when I booled right past the car and grabbed my brother in law by the hand and said "Cliff, jesus how many years is it". The curly lipped Princess of pop didn't like that one much judging by the look on his face.

PMSL - are you joking?

LMFAO

My primary school teacher went out with timothy dalton (007)

Nearly ran tracy shaw over (maxine from corrie), when she went to cross the road without looking - durr. Her parents live in same town as me.

I bumped into marilyn manson at a festival, nearly knocked him over he was so drunk lol!

My uncle owns a small family business that does top end jewellery and metal work. He has made presents for the royal family, film props including the skull medallion worn in the latest pirates of the caribbean (my cousin has the only other one which was the prototype). He also makes football trophies, match of the day stuff and bits for the Mclaren F1 cars.

i had an E 55 AMG years ago and parked outside planet hollywoods. walked in with this girlie i had met and passed don johnson with melanie griffiths and arnie. they all shook my hand and mel kissed me on the cheek and said give us five mins and we will be with you. confused i told the girl i was with ,to get a drink. don johnsons minder then asked if i was their chaffeur. cheeky git. i said no. but cameras caught me receiving a kiss from mel and handshakes so got my pic in the press. the girl i was with thought i knew them so ,well impressed, she took me back to the hotel .mmmmm. my real girlfriend tho saw me in the papers with this girl in london and promptly ditched me. lol. whoops.