Bwuhahhhha, WTF is this...........

Guest chunk

This Astra is for sale on a local croooooooooooooze site..........

LeannesAstraangle.jpg

LeannesAstrafrontangle.jpg

LeannesAstra.jpg

MK4 ASTRA LS 16V 5 DOOR HATCH BACK 1598CC PETROL 1998 S REG AIR CON ,ELECTRIC WINDOWS AND 2 FORMER KEEPERS.

I HAVE OWNED THIS CAR FOR NEALY 3 YEARS IT WAS A STANDARD SILVER ASTRA WHEN I GOT IT AND I HAD ALL THE MODS DONE MY SELF IT IS A VERY RELIABLE CAR , NEVER LETS ME DOWN IVE BEEN TO LOTS OF CAR SHOWS ALL OVER THE COUNRY AND ITS ALWAYS COME HOME WITH NO PROBLEMS THE REASON FOR SALE IS I'm IN NEED OF ANOTHER PROJECT AS ALL YOU CAR MODIFIERS OUT THERE KNOW THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH YOU CAN DO TO YOUR CAR AND THEN ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE

IT HAS A 1.6 16V ENGINE WITH A TYPE VR AIR FILTER AND IT HAS A STRAIT THROU EXHAUST WITH A JAP STYLE CUSTOM BACK BOX IT IS GOOD ON PETROL. THE CATALYTIC CONVERTER IS STILL FITTED SO IT DONT AFFECT THE EMISSION TESTS .

THE ASTRA IS 5 DOOR HATCHBACK IT HAS A FULL LEATHER INTERIOR IE,FRONT SEATS ,BACK SEATS,DOOR CARDS, PARCEL SHELF AND ALL THE HEADRESTS .

THE WINDOWS HAVE BEEN TINTED DARK SMOKE IN THE BACK AND LIGHT SMOKE IN THE FRONT

IT HAS A FULL SAMARI BODYKIT AND EVO STYLE LOWER SPOILER AND A UPPER SPOILER ASWELL IT HAS A EVO STYLE BONNET VENT AND ALSO HAS A BONNET EXTENSION TO COVER THE WIPER ARMS AND GIVE IT A BETTER LOOK ALSO HAS A CAMI MESH GRILL AND LIGHT MASKS AND LEXUS REAR LIGHTS THE BOOT HAS BEEN SMOTHED AND U HAVE TO USE THE KEY FOB TO OPEN

ONE OF PAINT JOB WITH SILVER HOLOGRAPHIC METALFLAKE IN THE FOCUS ST ORANGE AND THE SILVER PAINT ITS VERY SHINY AND SPARKLES ALL DIFFERANT COLOURS

IT HAS COSTOM PAINTED TSW REFLEX 17" ALLOYS TO MATCH THE CAR

IT ALSO HAS A PIONEER AVIC-X1R CAR DVD GPS NAVIGATION CD,VCD,CDR,DVDR,RADIO, ONE OF THE BEST ON THE MARKET RANGING FROM £900.00 TO £2.000.00

WITH A 7" SCREEN I HAVE THE BOX ALL INFO BOOKS AND THE RECEPIT WHEN I BROUGHT IT ONLY ABOUT 2 MONTHS OLD

ALSO A SUPER 8" FLIP DOWN ROOF MOUNTED SCREEN

JL AUDIO E1400 D AMP WITH BASS CONTRLER

2 15" KICKER COMP VR SUBS ALL IN THE BOX AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE

ALSO ITS FITTED WITH A TOAD CAT ONE ALARM AND iMOBILIZER

ITS GOT MOT TILL JUNE 07 TAX TILL DEC O6

£4500 or I AM WILLING TO TAKE SENSIBLE OFFERS

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well, I really don't like it at all, however at least it doesn't look like it was put together in somebody's shed. Clearly a lot of time and effort has gone into it and they've done a very good job. Each to their own. I'd rather somebody took the time and effort even if I don't like the finished article rather than just bolt on a poorly sprayed and ill-fitting bumper, a plywood spoiler and a dustbin exhaust.

Guest AngusGlover

If it was plain silver when he bought it...why the fook didn't he leave it like that???

MUPPET!!!!!!

There are very few things as uncool as that!!!!!!

Well, I really don't like it at all, however at least it doesn't look like it was put together in somebody's shed. Clearly a lot of time and effort has gone into it and they've done a very good job. Each to their own. I'd rather somebody took the time and effort even if I don't like the finished article rather than just bolt on a poorly sprayed and ill-fitting bumper, a plywood spoiler and a dustbin exhaust.

I have to agree with you there

put back to silver with proper lights and nicer wheels then get a decent engine in it and i dont think it would be that bad. it does look well done but it also looks bloody awful with that colour scheme and i cant see the point in tarting a relatively slow car and not bothering with the performance, brakes, suspension, etc. i'd much rather see it with that much time and effort put into making it do something instead.

just my 10 penneth.

si.