Black 300zx Wanted for Film

Hi folks. Is anyone willing to to donate their 300zx to a film production for a month? Obviously not to keep for a month, just use. We will need to add a bodykit to the car and possibly wheels. (If you already have R33 GTR wheels that's a bonus) The bodykit and anything else added you will be able to keep after filming.

You must also be prepared to let precision drivers and actors drive the car. (Mostly in closed off roads in Brighton)

If you're interested please post up. It will end up looking as close to my old one as we can get it......

lofty1.jpg

Thanks

Dan

Hi folks. Is anyone willing to to donate their 300zx to a film production for a month? Obviously not to keep for a month, just use. We will need to add a bodykit to the car and possibly wheels. (If you already have R33 GTR wheels that's a bonus) The bodykit and anything else added you will be able to keep after filming.

You must also be prepared to let precision drivers and actors drive the car. (Mostly in closed off roads in Brighton)

If you're interested please post up. It will end up looking as close to my old one as we can get it......

lofty1.jpg

Thanks

Dan

Wouldn't be a problem to use mine its only sitting at home waiting for new tubs at southwests garage. Still goes like stink but smokey. As long as I get to keep the original kit as it has the same skirts as in your profile and 99' spec front bumper.

I'm sure she'll appreciate the attention

Rob